How did you come across SSpot?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I told a story about about girl getting burnt and my friend told me about a girl getting burnt in his city Leicester UK so I googled the story and found the thread.
I’ve heard about that.. really sad story. You’ll find a thread about all the things that have happened in the community on here tbh :farmajoyaab:

I’ve heard about that.. really sad story. You’ll find a thread about all the things that have happened in the community on here tbh :farmajoyaab:
Brother brother brother the story is not the real story brother. Don't think I can be arsed to post the full story but inshallah another time.

Basic

VIP
Brother brother brother the story is not the real story brother. Don't think I can be arsed to post the full story but inshallah another time.
I’m a girl but I’m intrigued. :ooh:

f*ck it I am gonna talk about it. Two opps, both in the drug game, both from Leicester. They grew up together so know each others family and friends.
So we will call them Jay and Kay.

Jay wants to honey trap Kay but Kay knows all the girls Jay knows who would do that for him so he gets his cousins to bring a miskeen girl from London I believe.

She thought she was coming to a wedding or a party. She is put into a crib and Jay takes her phone, cards and cash and says you are going to go this Shisha cafe to honeytrap Kay and get him to a hotel room and text us the hotel room number. If you do this then we will allow you to leave. We will pay for your hotel for the night and we will give you the money for the taxi home in the morning along with your things.

The girl is forced to go to the spot and Kay comes over and talks to her. They go to the hotel and she messages Jay the hotel name and room number. The girl gets cold feet and tells Kay what is about to happe, just as Jay is in the lift with 2 goons and one going is coming up the stairs. Kay runs out the room and down the stairs and pushes the goon out the way and jumps into his car and bounces.

The girl is grabbed by Jay and his goons and they take her to a flat where they torture her and throw hot water on her. The family decide to not press charges and to not tell the real story of why she was burnt.

I’m a girl but I’m intrigued. :ooh:
My bad abaayo, there you go. I am surprised my mates from the city have never previously told me the lowdown on this story. I believe this girls story went viral and she spoke about this incident but not the real truth.

Basic

VIP
My bad abaayo, there you go. I am surprised my mates from the city have never previously told me the lowdown on this story. I believe this girls story went viral and she spoke about this incident but not the real truth.
Alayeey, that’s mad though! So she was collateral in their beef. Yeah I can see why they embellished the story :yacadiim:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
The girl is forced to go to the spot and Kay comes over and talks to her. They go to the hotel and she messages Jay the hotel name and room number. The girl gets cold feet and tells Kay what is about to happe, just as Jay is in the lift with 2 goons and one going is coming up the stairs. Kay runs out the room and down the stairs and pushes the goon out the way and jumps into his car and bounces.

The girl is grabbed by Jay and his goons and they take her to a flat where they torture her and throw hot water on her. The family decide to not press charges and to not tell the real story of why she was burnt.

:ohhh::ohhh:

Basic

VIP
She moved to another country with her family. Dude who done that is a straight savage.

Yeah people like that are not caadi. :mahubowtf:
Poor girl, I think she started over in North America?

I was having a chewing session in 2015 august it was 5am in the morning in Hargeisa i had my shaax my peanuts my sprite and my milkshake all patterned when i wrote somaliland on google and i saw a sspot thread about sland on there

Basic

VIP
I was having a chewing session in 2015 august it was 5am in the morning in Hargeisa i had my shaax my peanuts my sprite and my milkshake all patterned when i wrote somaliland on google and i saw a sspot thread about sland on there
I swear your stories are mad! :salute:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My Ex girlfriend (she was my friend) introduced me to the site. Two weeks later she saw me talking shit about her tribe(isaaq). We're Not friends anymore.

Basic

VIP
My Ex girlfriend (she was my friend) introduced me to the site. Two weeks later she saw me talking shit about her tribe(isaaq). We're Not friends anymore.
Lmao! You got exposed! That’s why I’ll be staying anonymous :siilaanyosmile:

Trending

Latest posts