How did you come across SSpot?

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
I’ve heard about that site but never had the pleasure :siilaanyolaugh:
How does it compare to this site? :yacadiim:
Their mostly talking about celebs but they are obsessed with mixed race women and black men in particular.

I was googling somali curse words so I could copy and paste a premium roast for my brother & I stumbled across some qaraxis thread about some guy being a pervert. he was defending himself by saying “she hit my luuq what did she expect” n the whole thread made laugh so hard I decided to join.

I was googling somali curse words so I could copy and paste a premium roast for my brother & I stumbled across some qaraxis thread about some guy being a pervert. he was defending himself by saying “she hit my luuq what did she expect” n the whole thread made laugh so hard I decided to join.

what thread is this famalam?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It takes just one thread before you are in deep! :jcoleno:
Did you find a good roast in the end though :ulyin:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I Was looking up SL on twitter and came across Somalispot Twitter bot.
One thing leads to another. For me, it was googling random somali topics that eventually led me to this site.

What’s your sspot story?

I was at some Jamaican guy's yard before tribal warfare ensued because he claimed Caribbean women > African women. I had to side with my Kenyan and Zimbabwean housemates cause they were getting violated. I googled something along the lines of dark thick east African girl or whatever on my phone. That's how I landed here through google images. That was the first time anyway

Oh wow small forum (get it bc small world lmaoakaoamao) anyway the guy was el padrone thats all I remember

I swear that guy is known for writing borderline erotica

There was a thread about a woman saying I went to church and it was so nice compared to masjid I think I may become christian. Long story short I got so triggered that I decided to make an account

Trending