How did you come across SSpot?

I was at some Jamaican guy's yard before tribal warfare ensued because he claimed Caribbean women > African women. I had to side with my Kenyan and Zimbabwean housemates cause they were getting violated. I googled something along the lines of dark thick east African girl or whatever on my phone. That's how I landed here through google images. That was the first time anyway

I swear that guy is known for writing borderline erotica
Did he get banned or something

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was looking through some premed forums and when I searched Somali pre med forums. I just ended up getting a whole bunch of Somali forums.

I lurked for a bit, and then ended up joining the place.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was at some Jamaican guy's yard before tribal warfare ensued because he claimed Caribbean women > African women. I had to side with my Kenyan and Zimbabwean housemates cause they were getting violated. I googled something along the lines of dark thick east African girl or whatever on my phone. That's how I landed here through google images. That was the first time anyway

I swear that guy is known for writing borderline erotica
Fighting our corner MashaAllah! :samwelcome:

Basic

VIP
I was looking through some premed forums and when I searched Somali pre med forums. I just ended up getting a whole bunch of Somali forums.

I lurked for a bit, and then ended up joining the place.
That’s awesome! Must have been a different experience to pre-med forums! :ftw9nwa:

It all started when I somehow came across a thread on here where the reer koonfur argued how saying ”abaayo/aboowe” to their spouse was normal. One comment made me laugh so much that I screenshoted it. This was back in september 2016 (!), almost 10 months before I joined. I did not know about this user then, but that phrase of his is impossible to not notice. The one and only YoungFarah (where is he know?) and his #Nacalaa kkkkkk

1C42A033-6224-411E-950A-3CCA089DB4F3.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I told a story about about girl getting burnt and my friend told me about a girl getting burnt in his city Leicester UK so I googled the story and found the thread.

Basic

VIP
It all started when I somehow came across a thread on here where the reer koonfur argued how saying ”abaayo/aboowe” to their spouse was normal. One comment made me laugh so much that I screenshoted it. This was back in september 2016 (!), almost 10 months before I joined. I did not know about this user then, but that phrase of his is impossible to not notice. The one and only YoungFarah (where is he know?) and his #Nacalaa kkkkkk

View attachment 43678
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool, I swear some of the comments I’ve seen here! Gems :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts