How comes the appearance of Somali women is so radically different compared to the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I changed it from DuctTape to this.
Decided that I need a new coat of paint and a fresh rebranding :dabcasar:

Hope you don't pull an Amira and start sliding into random guys' dms :chrisfreshhah:

giphy.gif

They do look way different. but why are somalis so crazy about light skin? My mom used to be stalked when she was younger for having a very light complexion. I have normal complexion on the other hand T.T nobody stalked me though hahaha. now you can't tell the difference between really light skinned somalis and diana abusers. that sh#t gives u cancer.

Secondly somali woman now seem to have a sharper nose than those ladies in the pictures.

Guys don't worry it's the sun in Djibouti. The sun is literally burning you all day. I went from a mixed/Ethio/Yemeni color to being dark brown in a few months time. It has to be one of the hottest and most arid places in the world. I felt as if I was on the sun itself.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What I'm hearing is if you're kind of dark skin in the west you'd be a shadow in Somalia :yacadiim:

They do look way different. but why are somalis so crazy about light skin? My mom used to be stalked when she was younger for having a very light complexion. I have normal complexion on the other hand T.T nobody stalked me though hahaha. now you can't tell the difference between really light skinned somalis and diana abusers. that sh#t gives u cancer.

Secondly somali woman now seem to have a sharper nose than those ladies in the pictures.
are you sure yo mama wasnt blessed in other areas. its not like lightskin is so rare in somalia and not all are stalk worthy.

old american and european portraits
039f319cf47735f8df28be17939538b1.jpg

36136bf1c43bc9cbe4cf58868bad9bc0.jpg
f9860d1ec7732be296d9cbae6c5e13f2.jpg

people in older pictures had a worn out look in general and looked older than they really are with a hint of acromegaly

Status
Not open for further replies.