How come all the great ancient leaders had blonde/red hair?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What's wrong with you people. @Yahya say's "WUZ" and not one person replies back with "KANGZ". Instead you all begin replying and broke the chain.

I'm genuinely disappointed.

The white race consists of Celts and Germanic people - they cling to Mediterranean and Near Eastern history to account for the lack of any meaningful civilization in western or northern Europe until King Arthur

P.S. KANGS
Thats incorrect. European Meds are clearly White. They're kin to other fellow Europeans in the East & North.

Middle-Eastern/Near-eastern Meds are not White & have nothing to do with South Europeans.

What's wrong with you people. @Yahya say's "WUZ" and not one person replies back with "KANGZ". Instead you all begin replying and broke the chain.

I'm genuinely disappointed.

It's done @Yukon_Niner - we can rest easy now

Thats incorrect. European Meds are clearly White. They're kin to other fellow Europeans in the East & North.

Middle-Eastern/Near-eastern Meds are not White.

JazakAllah khair for the info

Middle-Eastern/Near-eastern Meds are not White.
Everybody defines white as different things since there is no objective ''white'' group which is why saying ''white people'' and ''black people'' is it really hard to say European.

Apollo

VIP
Hitler and Napoleon had brown hair and they came the closest to conquering all of Europe in the modern era.

Ironically, both also carried the E1b1b1 haplogroup. :damn:

I said blonde hair also. Seti was rameses father and seti means worshipper of the god set which only red heads in ancient egypt worshipped.

Umar was described as faired skinned so was Muhhammed and fair skin go hand in hand with red hair. If you look at ancient islamic paintings alot of the subject are painted with red hair

Everybody defines white as different things since there is no objective ''white'' group which is why saying ''white people'' and ''black people'' is it really hard to say European.
Generally in the West, White=European. Thats the accepted definition over here.

I said blonde hair also. Seti was rameses father and seti m

Middle-Eastern/Near-eastern Meds are not White & have nothing to do with South Europeans.

Based on genetics they are white but culturally their more akin to middle eastern people, thats why northern white italians look down on the southern olive skin italians and greeks

I said blonde hair also. Seti was rameses father and seti m

Based on genetics they are white but culturally their more akin to middle eastern people, thats why northern white italians look down on the southern olive skin italians and greeks
I disagree, some South Italians & Greeks may be tanned, but they're still of European stock.

Culturally, they're obviously closer to other Euros(Northerners and Easterners) due to shared indo-European heritage.

Wish people used European, African, and East Asian as racial terms instead of these dumb colors. Most Europeans aren't even literally white, more like a peach color.
It's an dumb word and very easy to use because all they do is check the skin-color, using continents as a way to identify people would be so much more respectable.

He's Asian
He's African
He's European
He's South Amercican
He's North American
should be the default.

Apollo

VIP
It's an dumb word and very easy to use because all they do is check the skin-color, using continents as a way to identify people would be so much more respectable.

He's Asian
He's African
He's European
He's South Amercican
He's North American
should be the default.

Lol, South American may work because of the widespread Latino look, but North Americans have no common look.

Lol, South American may work because of the widespread Latino look, but North Americans have no common look.
Which is why you should specify ethnicites while talking about north americans.
He has irish descent
He has scandinavian descent
Even though it's difficult to pin-point people should be able to recognize the features of every ethnicity whether it may be by teaching it in school (inb4 racism)

He's Asian
He's African
He's European
He's South Amercican
He's North American
should be the default.
I actually agree with you on the need for more specific/accurate labels. However, going off by continents would not work in most cases, such as "African" and "Asian".

I disagree, some South Italians & Greeks may be tanned, but they're still of European stock.

Culturally, they're obviously closer to other Euros(Northerners and Easterners) due to shared indo-European heritage.

Have you been to southern Italy and Northern Italy. Some of those Northerners refer southerners as moors lmao. They think southerners and greeks are lazy and primitive who just like to dance, eat food, paint and live off past glories

I actually agree with you on the need for more specific/accurate labels. However, going off by continents would not work in most cases, such as "African" and "Asian".
Continents is the better option but you should specify when talking about somebody.
Which is why we need phenotype-education in schools to identify different types of people instead of saying ''HEZZ BLACK'' ''HEZZ HWITE''

Trending