How come all the great ancient leaders had blonde/red hair?

I was researching ancient history and I realized that most ancient great leaders had light hair for example:

Rameses the great
Alexander the great
Phillip the great
Emperor Augustus
Abd Al Rahman
Darius the great
Germanicus Nero
All the European monarchs
Ghengis Khan sons
Mehmed the Conquerer
Sueliyman the magnificent
Prophet Muhhammed (rumoured to be)
Umar of the rashiduns (rumoured to be)
Kind David (rumoured to be)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was researching ancient history and I realized that most ancient great leaders had light hair for example:

Rameses the great
Alexander the great
Phillip the great
Emperor Augustus
Abd Al Rahman
Darius the great
Germanicus Nero
Ghengis Khan sons
Mehmed the Conquerer
Ramses was old. How could his hair have colour? The nigga was 90. Henna for sure.

I don't know about the rest tbh.

:gucciwhat:

Ramses was old. How could his hair have colour? The nigga was 90. Henna for sure.

I don't know about the rest tbh.

:gucciwhat:

I was trying to disprove the white supremacist at stormfront about red heads being the master race of all great leaders but sadly based on my research i have to agree with them

I was trying to disprove the white supremacist at stormfront about red heads being the master race of all great leaders but sadly based on my research i have to agree with them
Stormfront is a circlejerk some of their points make sense but otherwise they just like bragging about their whiteness

Rameses the great
Alexander the great
Phillip the great
Emperor Augustus
Abd Al Rahman
Darius the great

Germanicus Nero
Ghengis Khan sons
Mehmed the Conquerer

I guarantee you, if any Somali ever did anything great, some old English or Dutch prick would say "Contemporaries described Abdinasir as having had auburn hair with grey eyes."

Like I've said several times before, madows aren't the only ones who suffer from "We wuz kangz" disease

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You did not read what i said. WS are delusional and distort history just like their ancestors did. They publish what they like and portray other races as inferior, like how they took out verses of the bible that cursed their skin colour and twisted it to make blacks look cursed.

Ramses was old and his hair was not naturally red, he died it with henna. Look at the various studies presented on the topic and not just the WS narrative.

:mjlol:

Stormfront is a circlejerk some of their points make sense but otherwise they just like bragging about their whiteness

lmao most of those clowns love living of the greatness of white leaders knowing full well that none of those leaders would respect them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Rameses the great
Alexander the great
Phillip the great
Emperor Augustus
Abd Al Rahman
Darius the great
Germanicus Nero
Ghengis Khan sons
Mehmed the Conquerer

False. Half of the people in the list do not have a documented red hair

lmao most of those clowns love living of the greatness of white leaders knowing full well that none of those leaders would respect them
:russ: they hate on the jew for ruining their society and later talk about how they are the smartest race like if your race was so intelligent how did it get undermined by a couple of jews.

I guarantee you, if any Somali ever did anything great, some old English or Dutch prick would say "Contemporaries described Abdinasir as having had auburn hair with grey eyes."

Like I've said several times before, it's not only madows who suffer from "We wuz kangz" disease

lmao those germanic and celt people worship roman/greek culture like its their God

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If you lost an argument against people on stormfront then that honestly just says a lot about you.
You did not read what i said. WS are delusional and distort history just like their ancestors did. They publish what they like and portray other races as inferior, like how they took out verses of the bible that cursed their skin colour and twisted it to make blacks look cursed.

Ramses was old and his hair was not naturally red, he died it with henna. Look at the various studies presented on the topic and not just the WS narrative.

:mjlol:
You know the drill chaps

WE

:russ: they hate on the jew for ruining their society and later talk about how they are the smartest race like if your race was so intelligent how did it get undermined by a couple of jews.

lmao or how did you just learn how to take showers

The white race consists of Celts and Germanic people - they cling to Mediterranean and Near Eastern history to account for the lack of any meaningful civilization in western or northern Europe until King Arthur

P.S. KANGS

Even King Arthur and later times was just a cheap imitation of Roman/Greek Culture. Weird how Romans had a low opinion on Northern Europeana

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Rameses the great
Alexander the great
Phillip the great
Emperor Augustus
Abd Al Rahman
Darius the great
Germanicus Nero
Ghengis Khan sons
Mehmed the Conquerer

Definitely Rameses the Great! Being Egyptians they do not have Red hair as race or origins

the three last on the list "rumored" ones are false of course

I doubt Alexander the great was a red head

Trending