How Can We REALISTICALLY Get Israelis And Palestinians To Come Together?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I personally think there needs to be a dialogue.
I personally believe the Jew should know their place in the levant instead of trying to make an ethno state in historically the most ethnic and religiously diverse place in the Mediterranean.
Jews, Christian and Muslims all lived in the levant for over a thousand years.
They do not live in regional basis but by neighbourhoods. You have cities with Jewish districts, Christians, muslims, arabs of both religions even other minorities like greeks, Latins, turks and Egyptians had a presence. The levant is better off uniting into a single state.

The nations of Palestine, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon are all just the creation of the Sykes–Picot Agreement to divide the middle east into British and french colonies and destroy the ottoman empire.
And Isreal was invented and maintained as it was an open door for western intervention slap bang in the centre of the middle east.

Jews have no claim to an independent ethno state called Isreal. There is no such thing as Isreal just as Syria, Lebanon ect. If the Jews want a state they will have to start evicting millions of arab Christians and muslims and it will essentially be a colonial effort and humanitarian crisis. Which it is.
Same thing for all the other groups.

Israelis and Palestinians won't be able to move past their differences until there's a solution to the political issue of nationhood for both people. That's the fundamental issue that has caused a significant rift between them in recent times. Until this happens, you can forget about fostering a closer ties between the two. It's not worth it as most attempts will end up becoming fruitless.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Everything is going according to plan.Prophecy has to be fulfilled which is all Jews getting killed and exterminated by Muslims.
Is that an actual prophecy? I heard the same things some some extreme Christians that there is some theory that the evangelicals in the US leadership are sending jews to the middle east to cause something that will lead to the death of all jews and the return of jesus.

Is that an actual prophecy? I heard the same things some some extreme Christians that there is some theory that the evangelicals in the US leadership are sending jews to the middle east to cause something that will lead to the death of all jews and the return of jesus.
Return of Jesus will happen before the killing of the Jews. And yes the killing of the Jews is a prophecy that has to happen.

Land of Canaan belongs to the Arabs, the Ashkenazi/Sephardic Jews are racial mutt invaders that need to be expelled.

The Yemeni “Jews” need to be re-educated and brought back to their senses, since they’re Arabs cosplaying as Jews.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
The Yemenite Jews are actually Jewish.
Most jews are heavily admixed with other ethnicities. Its like Italian American claiming Italian heritage even though its like 30%, that's only cause Italian culture has a strong identity and keeps you in.
Same things with the jews after they got expelled. Most these jews are majority Arab blood or russian, German ect.
That happens when you've been living around for over 2,000 years. Then to come back to the region and demand an ethno state is crazy.

My right to return to the land of Canaan outweighs by a long-shot the Jewish right of return, since I have far more Natufian ancestry than them.

Somalis and other Arabs need to team up to destroy Israel.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
The Yemenite Jews are actually Jewish.
No they aren’t. They are identical to the Muslim Yemeni population of the Highlands.

The only real Jews are the Samaritans,Karaites, Mizrahi,Sephardim (including N.African Jews) & Ashkenazim

Beta Israel are fake and didn’t even practice Rabbinical Judaism which they had to convert but atleast the Yemenite Jews did practice Judaism and are well respected within the Jewish community

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
Palestine belongs to Muslims. Other groups are allowed to live there under the rule of its rightful owners.

Trending

Latest posts