How can we be certain in our alleged ancient admixture?

Som

VIP
Yea it's a mixed bag some have those narrow features some dont but genetically the same
the same goes for ethiopians. this is an average ethiopian crowd in tigray, the people of tigray are allegedly the least african among horners, they are about 50% subsaharan african and 50% west eurasian and yet if you look at the crowd caucasian isn't certainly what comes to your mind. Sure, they have different feauters but I wouldn't call them caucasian.
if the woman in the front told me she is african american and dress like an american I would belive her

1612904110959.png

Som

VIP
horners who have actual caucasian feauters are people like Abduqasim Salad and abdullahi yusuf
but we don't all look like them.

1612904305457.png
1612904346578.png

Apollo

VIP
Here’s an entire blog on our caucasian features :pachah1:

Physical anthropology is fake and gay.

Genetics is the only reliable thing when it comes to finding the origins of groups. You can't tell from looking at people.

The Ainu of North Japan look Pseudo-Caucasian, but they are fully East Asian in origin.

ainu.jpg

Som

VIP
a question just popped in my mind. Somalis are in average taller than habeshas, probably we are the tallest afroasiatic speakers. Maybe is because we are slightly more "nilotic"? habeshas and oromos are pretty short compared to us. Average height in Ethiopia is about 168 cm while somalia is around 171 cm. Even in the western born habeshas I know are short while somalis who were born in North america/Europe are all at least around 180cm

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
a question just popped in my mind. Somalis are in average taller than habeshas, probably we are the tallest afroasiatic speakers. Maybe is because we are slightly more "nilotic"? habeshas and oromos are pretty short compared to us. Average height in Ethiopia is about 168 cm while somalia is around 171 cm. Even in the western born habeshas I know are short while somalis who were born in North america/Europe are all at least around 180cm
Maybe because they have slight omotic and Semitic admixture??

Som

VIP

Som

VIP
Physical anthropology is fake and gay.

Genetics is the only reliable thing when it comes to finding the origins of groups. You can't tell from looking at people.

The Ainu of North Japan look Pseudo-Caucasian, but they are fully East Asian in origin.

ainu.jpg
physical antropology is basically adding the suffix -oid or -id to everything. :russ:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
they also have stuff like armenoid, saharid,arabid, baltid. If somali clans had their own country they would invent the hawiyid and darodid phenotype :pachah1::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
And it would be insulting each other :dead:

Trending

Latest posts