How can we be certain in our alleged ancient admixture?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
This whole time I thought they were fully Nilotic :ooh: if they’re not full Nilotic then who is?
No group is fully Nilotic they all have slight bantu admixture now but the most Nilotic group is the dinka tribe who are about 80 percent nilotic

No group is fully Nilotic they all have slight bantu admixture now but the most Nilotic group is the dinka tribe who are about 80 percent nilotic
That must be why we’re so tall :gnzbryw:
0B0B6113-3A1C-42A7-A152-14A2AD430ECD.jpeg

Nobody is.

There also no pure Cushites.

Every group got some admixture from something else, except for weird groups like the Andamanese who have been the same for 20,000 years.
I thought we were fully cushitic :ohhh:

Som

VIP
I’ve seen how 60% african people look they have coarse hair and more afro facial features while we have many Somalis with curly and wavy hair with more “caucasian” facial features
the africans you see who are 60% black are mostly bantu+european. For example african americans are on average 70% black and 30% white, some may be around 60% black but it's mostly bantu so they would still have larger noses and lips. Somalis and ethiopians are on average 50-60% "nilotic". Nilotic peoples have smaller noses and lips than bantus. The rest of our ancestry comes from western eurasians (middle easterns) who came back to africa around 4000-3000 years ago.

Boogie

the africans you see who are 60% black are mostly bantu+european. For example african americans are on average 70% black and 30% white, some may be around 60% black but it's mostly bantu so they would still have larger noses and lips. Somalis and ethiopians are on average 50-60% "nilotic". Nilotic peoples have smaller noses and lips than bantus. The rest of our ancestry comes from western eurasians (middle easterns) who came back to africa around 4000-3000 years ago.
True true but u forgot that small Hunter gatherer

Som

VIP
also let's stop with this BS about caucasian feautures. Some somalis show caucasian traits, but many other show much less. This is an average crowd in Somaliland
They can easily pass as african americans in the eyes of the average european.

1612903354455.png

Boogie

also let's stop with this BS about caucasian feautures. Some somalis show caucasian traits, but many other show much less. This is an average crowd in Somaliland
They can easily pass as african americans in the eyes of the average european.

View attachment 170588
Yea it's a mixed bag some have those narrow features some dont but genetically the same

I like this unique mix tbh I feel like if we were mixed with the typical african like Bantu we wouldn’t look that unique

Check out how Ancient Nilotes may have looked:Proto-Nilotes