How can I learn French?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Learn mandarin, trust me youre gonna need it when China fucks shit up in a couple of years
:mjpls:

As someone that lives in Asia-Pacific, I can tell you that Mandarin is only useful if you intend on being a businessman that will be based in China or a politician.

If you want to improve your employment prospects, companies have a plethora of native mandarin speakers to choose over you. In Australia, I have seen many people pick up Mandarin to improve their job prospects only for it to not work out in their favour.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The thing is with languages is not how many people speak it but how many countries is it applicable in.

China and Japan have huge numbers but their languages are not widely spoken outside their country.

Comparatively, if you speak Arabic, English and French, these three languages can give you access to almost the entire world.

Think smart my friends.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There is almost 1.5 billion Chinese speakers in the world and the largest city in the world is Tokyo learning Japanese could really help. Where as French they’re are 300 million speakers and 60% of those speakers are from French colonies who speak it as there second language.
I think about nerds, grown men watching anime and socially awkward people who work long hours whenever japan or east asian countries cross my mind.

The thing is with languages is not how many people speak it but how many countries is it applicable in.

China and Japan have huge numbers but their languages are not widely spoken outside their country.

Comparatively, if you speak Arabic, English and French, these three languages can give you access to almost the entire world.

Think smart my friends.
Spanish as well

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Spanish as well

Spanish is the next best after the three I listed. Focus on learning those three first then learn Spanish, it is a beautiful language laakin I am very rusty.

English and French gives access to every continent and Arabic good for cultural/religious reasons.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I think about nerds, grown men watching anime and socially awkward people who work long hours whenever japan or east asian countries cross my mind.
I don’t know buddy you gotta ethereum logo as your profile pic. If anything your giving off the same energy as those weirdo Caadan crypto miners who move the middle of nowhere to make 1 cent a day just to geek out on reddit about it. I don’t think you have any place to speak.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
For what purpose could it be useful? Do you want to understand french songs? Are you tryna move to France yeah then by all means learn it. If not its an useless language. We had french mandatory in high school and college, I was actually good at the language, but never used it in real life.

Just stick to English - Arabic.
If you wanna learn a real useful language that could be very useful,,, learn Mandarin
Well french just sounds badass plus if I ever go to morocoo,djibouti or france and other places its gonna come in handy

I would prefer to learn languages that connect me with other Muslims like Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Malay.

English is enough to communicate with others in the wider world.

french is a useless language. I wish I spoke arabic or spanish instead of french
Take from someone who’s first language is french. Such a 🤢🤮 language but lowkey French woman accents 😍. I’ll ban the French language and let only France woman speaking it.

Trending