How can I learn French?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like the language and wanna learn it is there a way to learn a language quick?

French sounds cool and could be very useful

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I like the language and wanna learn it is there a way to learn a language quick?

Vocab-wise, it is very similar to english laakin what gets you is the grammar and the rules.

I would recommend checking out your local Alliance Francaise or getting an online tutor.

I'm planning on buying this learning tool don't know if it will be useful tho

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Why would you want to learn that khaniis ass language. Your better of learning something useful like Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, or even Arabic.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
french is a useless language. I wish I spoke arabic or spanish instead of french
Why would you want to learn that khaniis ass language. Your better of learning something useful like Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, or even Arabic.

French, Arabic, English are the three languages required for success today.

Chinese and Japanese are only spoken in one country and Spanish is nowhere near as prevalent as French.

Chinese and Japanese are only spoken in one country and Spanish is nowhere near as prevalent as French.

What do you think of this should I buy it to learn french!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Honestly, nothing beats face to face teaching.

Check if you have an Alliance Francaise near you first sxb.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
japanese and chinese for real ? horta is it the anime that makes you nerds attracted to asian culture. somalis are usually more into black or arab culture.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

french is spoken majority by africans who have a heavy accent. they got nothing going on for them other than their african music

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
french is spoken majority by africans who have a heavy accent. they got nothing going on for them other than their african music

It is a required language for international work. If you are planning on working with organisations, companies and/or other entities with an international focus, more often than not they would prefer someone that can also speak French.

2880px-Map-Francophonie_organisation_en.svg.png

digaagjecel

japanese and chinese for real ? horta is it the anime that makes you nerds attracted to asian culture. somalis are usually more into black or arab culture.
There is almost 1.5 billion Chinese speakers in the world and the largest city in the world is Tokyo learning Japanese could really help. Where as French they’re are 300 million speakers and 60% of those speakers are from French colonies who speak it as there second language.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

It looks fine so far.
I checked the "French Immersion" part and it's perfect for people who want to speak French in their daily lives, with French speaker (or you can even live with a Francophone family aboard).
The prices are high, not evolutive with the packs (around 80 euros).

I'd recommend, personally, to learn the vocabs then start speaking the language with everyone. Don't waste your energy with grammar; that's only for the Intermediate and Advanced levels.
Once, you can "speak", you can try reading French novels, news, even set your video game's settings to French. Think in French as well, listen to French Music.

This new learning style is comparable to children's method; have fun while learning, it shall not be a hustle!

I'm open, if any of you wants a little bit of help.

@Mercury

digaagjecel

Ya, I also wanna learn Arabic do you know any good learning tools to learn it.
Watch this guy he teaches you how to learn languages quick and fast. Every language he knows was self taught. His videos are also really interesting. Look at this video he’s speaking a Somali at cafe in Ohio.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is almost 1.5 billion Chinese speakers in the world and the largest city in the world is Tokyo learning Japanese could really help. Where as French they’re are 300 million speakers and 60% of those speakers are from French colonies who speak it as there second language.

When it comes to usefulness for employment, it does not matter about numbers but rather the amount of nations that speak the language.

Furthermore, in many European or Middle Eastern countries (ex UK, UAE, Egypt), French is spoken by the educated and taught in schools.

digaagjecel

When it comes to usefulness for employment, it does not matter about numbers but rather the amount of nations that speak the language.

Furthermore, in many European or Middle Eastern countries (ex UK, UAE, Egypt), French is spoken by the educated and taught in schools.
I don’t think the OP is looking to use it for professional purposes if so I still don’t believe it’s useful. I don’t really know much about the UK or UAE but in America there is a Chinatown in almost every state’s major city. Chinese is often spoken in many business places and schools.

Personally, I can’t learn a language unless I’m using it in a practical sense every day. I learned arabic (reading and writing) in 2 months because I needed it for dugsi.

For what purpose could it be useful? Do you want to understand french songs? Are you tryna move to France yeah then by all means learn it. If not its an useless language. We had french mandatory in high school and college, I was actually good at the language, but never used it in real life.

Just stick to English - Arabic.
If you wanna learn a real useful language that could be very useful,,, learn Mandarin

Trending