How can I learn French?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
For what purpose could it be useful? Do you want to understand french songs? Are you tryna move to France yeah then by all means learn it. If not its an useless language. We had french mandatory in high school and college, I was actually good at the language, but never used it in real life.

Just stick to English - Arabic.
If you wanna learn a real useful language that could be very useful,,, learn Mandarin

Just from looking at your name, maybe Italian would suit you.

:gaasdrink:

Perché pensi che io debba imparare l'italiano?
Beyzani è un soprannome somalo e per favore attenersi all'argomento

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Perché pensi che io debba imparare l'italiano?
Beyzani è un soprannome somalo e per favore attenersi all'argomento

Bruh. It is a colonial-era nickname.

giphy.gif

French, Arabic, English are the three languages required for success today.

Chinese and Japanese are only spoken in one country and Spanish is nowhere near as prevalent as French.

Not at all. You must be stupid and from America to think that the French language actually has some value outside of France.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not at all. You must be stupid and from America to think that the French language actually has some value outside of France.

I am from Australia, a nation in the Asia-Pacific.

You really thought you did something tho sxb.

:hahaidiot:

@4head knows about our legendary dagaals regarding his aabes at la republique en marche but the language is useful.

Bruh. It is a colonial-era nickname.

giphy.gif

Oh please tell me then, What does it mean according to you?
I like his name shit is unique lowkey.

Actually the name Beyzaani is not that unique, in Mogadishu its more commen and it has nothing to do with the Italian colonial era, i dont know what that other guy was talking about. The name itself has Somali Yemeni origins. And its a nickname given to someone who is slick. I

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Oh please tell me then, What does it mean according to you?

Actually the name Beyzaani is not that unique, in Mogadishu its more commen and it has nothing to do with the Italian colonial era, i dont know what that other guy was talking about. The name itself has Somali Yemeni origins. And its a nickname given to someone who is slick. I

Bro just google the name.

Idk what it means today but you're not fooling anyone if you're claiming its origins are not from the colonial era.

I even mentioned it in another thread:

During the 1950s-60s, people used to call girls "Yurub" if they were lightskinned and there were also poems about the beauty and noor of certain individuals. We also had a group of people called 'Beizanis', which was basically a club of Somalis/Eritreans/Arabs who resembled cadaans and acted like them.

Keo

VIP
japanese and chinese for real ? horta is it the anime that makes you nerds attracted to asian culture. somalis are usually more into black or arab culture.
Kpop obsessed xalimos want to learn Korean. Anime / manga obsessed faraaxs want to learn Japanese
:silanyosmile:

Bro just google the name.

Idk what it means today but you're not fooling anyone if you're claiming its origins are not from the colonial era.

I even mentioned it in another thread:

What are you fabricating?
I guess you must be Majerteen lamagoodle. The name Beyzani comes from Yemen. Just because some of you Darood Fanatics used it as a insult to some Italian kissing benaadiris it does not give it an Italian origin.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What are you fabricating?
I guess you must be Majerteen lamagoodle. The name Beyzani comes from Yemen. Just because some of you Darood Fanatics used it as a insult to some Italian kissing benaadiris it does not give it an Italian origin.

Bro just stop talking and google it, you are derailing the thread.

GOOGLE IT and shush.

giphy.gif

Speaking of colonialism. France was the biggest colonizer. Why are you guys wanting to learn how to speak french? Isn't it the language of the enemy?

Any Somalia with a little bit of somalinimo (not fake Darood/Isaac nationalism) in him/her wouldn't even try to learn the languages of the colonizer if not necessary.

I know how to speak Italian. I don't even rate it like that. I only speak it when it is necessary.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Speaking of colonialism. France was the biggest colonizer. Why are you guys wanting to learn how to speak french? Isn't it the language of the enemy?

Any Somalia with a little bit of somalinimo (not fake Darood/Isaac nationalism) in him/her wouldn't even try to learn the languages of the colonizer if not necessary.

I know how to speak Italian. I don't even rate it like that. I only speak it when it is necessary.

And English is not the language of the coloniser.

:ayaanswag: