How can i get over a guy teased me have a good life even though he dont deserve it

Read the seerah. Or what trials other believers went through in the past. That could give you a new perspective.

Also, I was listening to this just now and thought you would benefit from it as well @Sigala. It’s in af-Soomaali mostly with hints of English iyo Arabic.

Develop a skill and get good at it. The guy you're talking about had boxing and now lives a fulfilling life because of it - do you have any talents or hobbies you put time into?
he's failed a lot of times his brother who is decent is better in boxing than him i thnk he only got in because of his brother. And no I have no talent at all but I want to take art courses

Last edited:
Wallaho do you have his instagram i could get someone i know to put sixir on him along with digging dirt on him if you want.
He blocked me on my fake instagram page after I told him he sucks at his field and he's no maywhether and he's a sore loser lool

Why keep tabs on people you dislike or who caused you some sort of trauma? This is self-sabotage.

That person hasn’t won anything in this life either depending on your definition of what success is.

Don’t feel like because he has done some other things with his life that he has surpassed you in some way. Are you in a race with him on who can gave have a “better” life?

Holding on to what people have done to us only hurts us internally and externally. That person is still clueless to your painful experience. Have hope in the mercy of Allah and beg Allah sincerely to cure your heart of the hurt people have put you through. At the same time, take a lesson from these experiences to grow into the person you’d like to become.
thanks for this advice and he blockedme so I won't need to see his face again

Sorry to hear he bullied you. Unfortunately that’s the way school is. Kids have trauma and they either hold it in or lash it out on other individuals. I get how you want him to not succeed but there’s a common saying ““Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.” I know it’s easier said then done by try to forgive for your own sake and mental health. Not only will this be adjaar for you but it’ll give you a clear headspace and will help you not think about this guy. I recommend for you to cut down on social media because it really isn’t healthy to keep track of past classmates especially if they weren’t nice to you. For all we know the dudes gonna get divorced or start getting abusive etc

Make duaa that allah makes your school trauma easier to heal from, and set out your goals. Everyone’s path is different
thanks and that's what I'm going to do be else on social media and better myself inshallah I'm over it now

he's gaal but has an amazing life even though he's a horrible individual he even threw snow at me years after not seeing me. I learnt to accept that he's won.

how can he have an amazing life if he's a gaal? that doesn't make sense. that's like telling me you've seen a triangle with four angles.

You are a Muslim and therefore what you have is better and more valuable than everything he has.

Sahl ibn Sa’d reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the world were as worthy to Allah as the wing of a mosquito, an unbeliever would not even be given a sip of water.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2320
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Trending

Latest posts