How can i get over a guy teased me have a good life even though he dont deserve it

If you don't have any advice don't reply please this is why I posted in the islamic section and not general section.
It is harsh advice....you need to busy yourself with other things in life or else you will not be thinking about some random dude from elementary school and stalking his social media presence.

Use that idleness and energy to better yourself and your situation

It is harsh advice....you need to busy yourself with other things in life or else you will not be thinking about some random dude from elementary school and stalking his social media presence.

Use that idleness and energy to better yourself and your situation
it wasnt elementary school and i switched schools years later he threw snow at me he doesn't deserve that success at all but I have accepted that in this life just like with disbelievers they have won but we all know in the next they will have no share as it says in the Quran. And your right I'm going to go less on social mediaand focus on myself

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have come across his instagram page a boy that teased me in school I went to a mix school than went to a all girls school I accidently vomited at a school trip and would often mock me for it he was also a racist and told me to go back to my country.And now looking he's a boxer married and have a great life it made me feel shxt about myself and was on the verge to tears but controlled myself. Uff it put my mood down walahi. As much as it hurts but horrible humans have the best life

A boxer? So he's resigned himself to getting concussions for a living and will undoubtedly have brain-damage issues as an oday if his career goes on long enough? Nothing to be jealous of, rofl. And c'mon, what people display on social media is hardly ever their real life. You have no idea how many people I know who go to therapy, are regularly horrible depressed and down and if you looked at their instagram you'd be envious. People just put the best up there to farm likes and be dopamine junkies. Don't be fooled.

I mean it's possible he's genuinely happy but then... you were kids back then. He might have changed, maybe even made some amends and is good to non-cadaan people now and is enjoying the fruits of being a better man. For all you know if you spoke to him now he'd be nice to you. Take it easy, walaashay.

A boxer? So he's resigned himself to getting concussions for a living and will undoubtedly have brain-damage issues as an oday if his career goes on long enough? Nothing to be jealous of, rofl. And c'mon, what people display on social media is hardly ever their real life. You have no idea how many people I know who go to therapy, are regularly horrible depressed and down and if you looked at their instagram you'd be envious. People just put the best up there to farm likes and be dopamine junkies. Don't be fooled.

I mean it's possible he's genuinely happy but then... you were kids back then. He might have changed, maybe even made some amends and is good to non-cadaan people now and is enjoying the fruits of being a better man. For all you know if you spoke to him now he'd be nice to you. Take it easy, walaashay.
lol he threw snow at me and he was like 16/17 unprovoked and bare in mind he hasn't seen me in years and when he bullied me it wasnt primary school secondary school age I switched to girls school and his friends are white he hasn't changed ONE bit akh

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
lol he threw snow at me and he was like 16/17 unprovoked and bare in mind he hasn't seen me in years and when he bullied me it wasnt primary school secondary school age I switched to girls school and his friends are white he hasn't changed ONE bit akh

Boxer as a job, bully.... not good flags. Speculative but I'm willing to bet 10 dirhams at least that this saaxiib got abused one way or another as a wiil and had a generally unpleasant or rough childhood. Tends to be common among these types, in my experience.

Last edited:
Boxer as a job, bully.... not good flags. Speculative but I'm willing to be 10 dirhams at least that this saaxiib got abused one way or another as a wiil and had a generally unpleasant or rough childhood. Tends to be common among these types, in my experience.
yup boxing is narcissm fits him and his failed career. And he came from good upbringing he was just a racist as he would only target black muslim girls. And he told me to go back to my country along with his other friend. There is no justification with this guy he's a mean bully simple. I will take my revenge on him and all the others that did me dirty in the afterlife it's just that in this world he won.

He thinks he's floyd maywhether the little prick at least he lost at a big match anyways in the next life I won which is the ultimate complete life don't worry I'm in the process of changing
Who knows, Allah might guide him to Islam, how would you react then? I don't think this is a healthy mindset.
I looked him up (or I think I found him). We don't know if he is truly happy with his life, after all people tend to post the best bits of their personal life online. Just focus on yourself and limit your social media usage. I've noticed that you make a lot of questionable comments on this forum. I wish you a peaceful and successful life, God-willing

Who knows, Allah might guide him to Islam, how would you react then? I don't think this is a healthy mindset.
I looked him up (or I think I found him). We don't know if he is truly happy with his life, after all people tend to post the best bits of their personal life online. Just focus on yourself and limit your social media usage. I've noticed that you make a lot of questionable comments on this forum. I wish you a peaceful and successful life, God-willing
he's a racist all.his friends are white and he's narcistic all those traits is from the shaytan so i doubt it not saying is impossible but I personally don't think it would happen and inshallah it doesn't happen. He doesn't deserve goodness I'm sure he has other victims too since he would also pick on my friends. And he's blocked me don't care anymore since he isn't a famous boxer he had many failed attempts I was just annoyed seeing him get married and stuff

yup boxing is narcissm fits him and his failed career. And he came from good upbringing he was just a racist as he would only target black muslim girls. And he told me to go back to my country along with his other friend. There is no justification with this guy he's a mean bully simple. I will take my revenge on him and all the others that did me dirty in the afterlife it's just that in this world he won.
What a cowardly inbred muppet

he's a racist all.his friends are white and he's narcistic all those traits is from the shaytan so i doubt it not saying is impossible but I personally don't think it would happen and inshallah it doesn't happen. He doesn't deserve goodness I'm sure he has other victims too since he would also pick on my friends. And he's blocked me don't care anymore since he isn't a famous boxer he had many failed attempts I was just annoyed seeing him get married and stuff
Girl, don't sweat over an English muppet. His days are numbered

he's boxing days are outnumbered so many failed attempts so I ain't sweating anymore. But if you see how he looks very punchable face and so many tattoos he grosses me out glad he blocked me
Lol I'm not really sure anymore. You're describing an English muppet but the one I found was Black.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Develop a skill and get good at it. The guy you're talking about had boxing and now lives a fulfilling life because of it - do you have any talents or hobbies you put time into?

I have come across his instagram page a boy that teased me in school I went to a mix school than went to a all girls school I accidently vomited at a school trip and would often mock me for it he was also a racist and told me to go back to my country.And now looking he's a boxer married and have a great life it made me feel shxt about myself and was on the verge to tears but controlled myself. Uff it put my mood down walahi. As much as it hurts but horrible humans have the best life
U dont know what people are dealing with behind doors.

Why keep tabs on people you dislike or who caused you some sort of trauma? This is self-sabotage.

That person hasn’t won anything in this life either depending on your definition of what success is.

Don’t feel like because he has done some other things with his life that he has surpassed you in some way. Are you in a race with him on who can gave have a “better” life?

Holding on to what people have done to us only hurts us internally and externally. That person is still clueless to your painful experience. Have hope in the mercy of Allah and beg Allah sincerely to cure your heart of the hurt people have put you through. At the same time, take a lesson from these experiences to grow into the person you’d like to become.

I'm going to let Allah deal with him because what can i do? all my life I have been bullied and picked on i have always been a victim made to feel horrible about myself even though I never done anything and seeing those people treat me bad live their best lives while I'm sad barely making goals. It is what it is, they have all the qualities to succeed in life being arrogant confident and a prick so is no surprise
Sorry to hear he bullied you. Unfortunately that’s the way school is. Kids have trauma and they either hold it in or lash it out on other individuals. I get how you want him to not succeed but there’s a common saying ““Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.” I know it’s easier said then done by try to forgive for your own sake and mental health. Not only will this be adjaar for you but it’ll give you a clear headspace and will help you not think about this guy. I recommend for you to cut down on social media because it really isn’t healthy to keep track of past classmates especially if they weren’t nice to you. For all we know the dudes gonna get divorced or start getting abusive etc

Make duaa that allah makes your school trauma easier to heal from, and set out your goals. Everyone’s path is different

Lmao a boxer? That’s an amazing life? I mean he became a high ranking politician, celeb or a fortune 500 CEO that would be something incredible but a bloody boxer?

Girl bye

He’s getting punched for a living :mjlol:

Trending