How can i get over a guy teased me have a good life even though he dont deserve it

I have come across his instagram page a boy that teased me in school I went to a mix school than went to a all girls school I accidently vomited at a school trip and would often mock me for it he was also a racist and told me to go back to my country.And now looking he's a boxer married and have a great life it made me feel shxt about myself and was on the verge to tears but controlled myself. Uff it put my mood down walahi. As much as it hurts but horrible humans have the best life

Last edited:
I have come across his instagram page a boy that teased me in school I went to a mix school than went to a all girls school I accidently vomited at a school trip and would often mock me for it he was also a racist and told me to go back to my country.And now looking he's a boxer married and have a great life it made me feel shxt about myself and was on the verge to tears but controlled myself. Uff it put my mood down walahi. As much as it hurts but horrible humans have the best life
My sister forget him. Block him and never think about him again. Also remember what people show on IG is carefully curated and not real life so don’t feel disheartened. Don’t give anyone that hurt you the power to still affect your emotions. You need to forgive, forget and move on. He’s not in your daily life so you don’t need to establish boundaries. So what if he has nice things in this life? We are striving for Jannah! If you can’t forgive him then I hope you get justice on yawmul qiyammah but honestly I would forgive so you can get peace and move on. 💓

Also here’s a great video on forgiveness

he's gaal but has an amazing life even though he's a horrible individual he even threw snow at me years after not seeing me. I learnt to accept that he's won.
Okay, so what? Firawn had what people will call an amazing life but we all know what will happen to him. This guy hasn't won at all, and I don't understand why you would think that. If you really hate him then you could complain to Allaah about him and make dua against him, but I think you should just forget about him. He is not worth thinking about.

My sister forget him. Block him and never think about him again. Also remember what people show on IG is carefully curated and not real life so don’t feel disheartened. Don’t give anyone that hurt you the power to still affect your emotions. You need to forgive, forget and move on. He’s not in your daily life so you don’t need to establish boundaries. So what if he has nice things in this life? We are striving for Jannah! If you can’t forgive him then I hope you get justice on yawmul qiyammah but honestly I would forgive so you can get peace and move on. 💓

Also here’s a great video on forgiveness
thanks sis it means a lot that theres people out there that brings in good advice but I can't forgive someone who would constantly mock me and embarass me he even threw snow at me years later walahi i was shocked to this day how can you be so hateful and racist yet achieve amazing things he even went onto box for bt sports couldn't help but cry and feel worse about myself. But I know allah has my back and I know I will set my revenge on him I Qiyamah I just have to be patient despite it being hard.

Okay, so what? Firawn had what people will call an amazing life but we all know what will happen to him. This guy hasn't won at all, and I don't understand why you would think that. If you really hate him then you could complain to Allaah about him and make dua against him, but I think you should just forget about him. He is not worth thinking about.
I'm going to let Allah deal with him because what can i do? all my life I have been bullied and picked on i have always been a victim made to feel horrible about myself even though I never done anything and seeing those people treat me bad live their best lives while I'm sad barely making goals. It is what it is, they have all the qualities to succeed in life being arrogant confident and a prick so is no surprise

I'm going to let Allah deal with him because what can i do? all my life I have been bullied and picked on i have always been a victim made to feel horrible about myself even though I never done anything and seeing those people treat me bad live their best lives while I'm sad barely making goals. It is what it is, they have all the qualities to succeed in life being arrogant confident and a prick so is no surprise
May Allaah make it easy for you.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
ik dat feeling seeing someone u absolutely despise do good for themselves it makes u wanna go insane. Use it as motivation to do better for urself u don’t want that piece of shit to outperform u do you?

3:178
وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ خَيْرٌۭ لِّأَنفُسِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا نُمْلِى لَهُمْ لِيَزْدَادُوٓا۟ إِثْمًۭا ۚ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ ١٧٨

Those who disbelieve should not think that living longer is good for them. They are only given more time to increase in sin, and they will suffer a humiliating punishment.

3:180
وَلَا يَحْسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يَبْخَلُونَ بِمَآ ءَاتَىٰهُمُ للَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ هُوَ خَيْرًا لَّهُم بَلْ هُوَ شَرٌّ لَّهُمْ سَيُطَوَّقُونَ مَا بَخِلُوا۟ بِهِۦ يَوْمَ لْقِيَـٰمَةِ وَلِلَّهِ مِيرَٰثُ لسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَلْأَرْضِ وَللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ ١٨٠

And do not let those who ˹greedily˺ withhold Allah’s bounties think it is good for them—in fact, it is bad for them! They will be leashed ˹by their necks˺ on the Day of Judgment with whatever ˹wealth˺ they used to withhold. And Allah is the ˹sole˺ inheritor of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do.

15:88
لَا تَمُدَّنَّ عَيْنَيْكَ إِلَىٰ مَا مَتَّعْنَا بِهِۦٓ أَزْوَٰجًا مِّنْهُمْ وَلَا تَحْزَنْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَٱخْفِضْ جَنَاحَكَ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ٨٨

Do not let your eyes crave the ˹fleeting˺ pleasures We have provided for some of the disbelievers, nor grieve for them. And be gracious to the believers.

20:131وَلَا تَمُدَّنَّ عَيْنَيْكَ إِلَىٰ مَا مَتَّعْنَا بِهِۦٓ أَزْوَٰجًا مِّنْهُمْ زَهْرَةَ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا لِنَفْتِنَهُمْ فِيهِ وَرِزْقُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ ١٣١

Do not let your eyes crave what We have allowed some of the disbelievers to enjoy; the ˹fleeting˺ splendour of this worldly life, which We test them with. But your Lord’s provision ˹in the Hereafter˺ is far better and more lasting.

9:85
وَلَا تُعْجِبْكَ أَمْوَٰلُهُمْ وَأَوْلَـٰدُهُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ ٱللَّهُ أَن يُعَذِّبَهُم بِهَا فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَتَزْهَقَ أَنفُسُهُمْ وَهُمْ كَـٰفِرُونَ ٨٥

And let neither their wealth nor children impress you ˹O Prophet˺. Allah only intends to torment them through these things in this world, and ˹then˺ their souls will depart while they are disbelievers.

In simple, I know people, I know people who live what ppl may say is the best lives, trust me, it is all fake, they are all mostly depressed or live a boring life
Being a boxer gets u no money, is difficult, bad for ur health, risk of dying or disability, having a wife is very difficult and alot of responsibility, he probably has so many marital problems.
NO man will leave this life without getting tested, the men who enjoyed the most of their lives also lived painful lives, all u have to do is look into peoples lives, musicians and rich ppl ave everything they want but commit suicide, people have all the luxurious of the west (including you) yet are still discontent and sad, people can never truly enjoy life, there is nothing to be jealous of, u probably live a better life than him, Alhamdulillah you have iman thats better than anything he has, Allah says in the Quran

10:58
قُلْ بِفَضْلِ ٱللَّهِ وَبِرَحْمَتِهِۦ فَبِذَٰلِكَ فَلْيَفْرَحُوا هُوَ خَيْرٌ مِّمَّا يَجْمَعُونَ ٥٨

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “In Allah’s grace and mercy let them rejoice. That is far better than whatever ˹wealth˺ they amass.”

all my life I have been bullied and picked on i have always been a victim made to feel horrible about myself
Sister idk ur life but srs there are ppl who have lived much worst lives then you like bullying to the extent of being r*ped and mentally abused and verbally and physically and they still are able to move past it and forgive and forget, Yes what he did to u was, bad, u will get ur justice yawmul qiyama, but if he is effecting you that much that even after the bullying he is still making u sad he has won his game, he ruined ur life both when he was in and out of it, don't let him ruin ur mental health, leave him to himself and concetrate on urself, Inshaallah u get reward for everything you suffered

Delete it, he can see through ur message that u are still hurting, he lives rent free in your head, u are giving him more enjoyment from ur suffering
He already saw the message but it was an anonymous account and he blocked me btw check your inbox soon

ik dat feeling seeing someone u absolutely despise do good for themselves it makes u wanna go insane. Use it as motivation to do better for urself u don’t want that piece of shit to outperform u do you?
He thinks he's floyd maywhether the little prick at least he lost at a big match anyways in the next life I won which is the ultimate complete life don't worry I'm in the process of changing

Trending

Latest posts