Then got a Somali husband

Then the husband is really a boyfriend

And now your Somali boyfriend is a nerd you met on Tinder

:whew:
What the fuckery :heh:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I always attract the wrong type: Either the married Adeer with 5 kids or the childishh farah asking for pics.where are all the good farahs in North America yall?
Currently looking Mr right too. At meantime, I’m working on ‘me’ like;
Staying in shape
Skincare routine for clear and even skin
Saving up money (currently on long-term ayuto)
Find ways to avoid feeling low or insecure (get depressed at times)

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Currently looking Mr right too. At meantime, I’m working on ‘me’ like;
Staying in shape
Skincare routine for clear and even skin
Saving up money (currently on long-term ayuto)
Find ways to avoid feeling low or insecure (get depressed at times)

How come you feel depressed at times?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went through that too for a long time because I was a couple of years behind in school. I felt like a failure as a result of it. There were legitimate family reasons why but shaytaan doesnt want you to think logically, shaytaan wants you to feel depressed as when your depressed, you tend to be further away from god.It was only when I started to actually stop comparing myself to others and started to work on myself(deen,exercise and therapy) that I actually ended up graduating my bachelor's and finish my master's.

It also helps that I started to make money online on Amazon and cryptocurrencies and bought a house for the queen. None of them pricks("family" and "friends") can make me feel bad now for being behind, your kid might have graduated and wearing suit but I have made his last 2 years checks in 3 months, f*ck out of here.

Vanessa

VIP
I went through that too for a long time because I was a couple of years behind in school. I felt like a failure as a result of it. There were legitimate family reasons why but shaytaan doesnt want you to think logically, shaytaan wants you to feel depressed as when your depressed, you tend to be further away from god.It was only when I started to actually stop comparing myself to others and started to work on myself(deen,exercise and therapy) that I actually ended up graduating my bachelor's and finish my master's.

It also helps that I started to make money online on Amazon and cryptocurrencies and bought a house for the queen. None of them pricks("family" and "friends") can make me feel bad now for being behind, your kid might have graduated and wearing suit but I have made his last 2 years checks in 3 months, f*ck out of here.
I'm very happy u bought a house for your queen. Everything u hope for went well. Atm im helping out my parents with mortgage payment (Don't worry its halal mortgage). I got my driving license last December and brought honda civic with my own money. That boosted my confidence up. Recently I had a car accident and made me hopeless. But I bring myself back by praying and cleaning (gives me relief:oops:).

I'm very happy u bought a house for your queen. Everything u hope for went well. Atm im helping out my parents with mortgage payment (Don't worry its halal mortgage). I got my driving license last December and brought honda civic with my own money. That boosted my confidence up. Recently I had a car accident and made me hopeless. But I bring myself back by praying and cleaning (gives me relief:oops:).
That's good mashallah. What worked for me is making a list of goals or things I have to do whether they be long term or daily. Ticking them off made me feel a sense of accomplishment and made me feel I have done well for the day.

Everyone need something to take the stress off sometimes, cleaning is definitely easier than mine which is running on the treadmill til I can't walk no more or nearly pass out. Don't know why because it makes me feel bad but after I shower, I feel like a king.

Vanessa

VIP
That's good mashallah. What worked for me is making a list of goals or things I have to do whether they be long term or daily. Ticking them off made me feel a sense of accomplishment and made me feel I have done well for the day.

Everyone need something to take the stress off sometimes, cleaning is definitely easier than mine which is running on the treadmill til I can't walk no more or nearly pass out. Don't know why because it makes me feel bad but after I shower, I feel like a king.
I should write down a list of goals maybe it'll help me feel good about myself. Thanks for your advice.
Lol either cleaning or doing laundry both me make happy and relieve my stress/unhappy thoughts about myself.

I should write down a list of goals maybe it'll help me feel good about myself. Thanks for your advice.
Lol either cleaning or doing laundry both me make happy and relieve my stress/unhappy thoughts about myself.
That's so convenient. Your hubby gonna love the fact he don't have to do them things ever.

But dude like. Your entire childhood you always are interested in the freedom you can gain once you accomplish your goals. Imagine graduating with a nice degree and you actually start earning some good money. Why settle down as soon as possible.

Like say you become an engineer. And your making like 60k right of the bat. Your chilling with that money by yourself.you got freedom too.
A religious Farah, who has been guarding himself for years since age 13, will want to start to doing the haram by doing the halal. If a religious guy who is financially established is serious about postponing it, he either has mental issues he wants to deal with and is being responsible, or he has a below average libido.

Anyways, being married is not that restricting to your freedom. Babies do that, and to a lesser extent, a stay at home wife maybe? Other than that though, why on earth would someone want to be single and lonely when they can finally afford not to? This is just from a religious perspective. If someone is not religious then obvious to themselves they have more options.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
A religious Farah, who has been guarding himself for years since age 13, will want to start to doing the haram by doing the halal. If a religious guy who is financially established is serious about postponing it, he either has mental issues he wants to deal with and is being responsible, or he has a below average libido.

Anyways, being married is not that restricting to your freedom. Babies do that, and to a lesser extent, a stay at home wife maybe? Other than that though, why on earth would someone want to be single and lonely when they can finally afford not to? This is just from a religious perspective. If someone is not religious then obvious to themselves they have more options.
Or maybe she isn’t worth it. Did u think of that?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

You are really tripping. People have other things they are interested in. Not everyone is trying to get married as soon as possible. Some would rather focus on other things besides a women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts