How can I Attract well rounded farah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since you're apparently guy (hopefully) spare us some your perspective. At what ages do you think who has a degree, or is working towards a degree successfully, will start considering marriage? I ask because all the Farah's at my college talk about staying single until they are 30. I have a hard time telling if they are joking or not. Fortunately, they are irrelevant because I want someone a few years older.

Faaraxs start scavenging for a wife near the end of third year or beginning of fourth year, by then they probably have been chatting with a couple of halimos. And then between 2-3 years after their bachelors degree is when they usually get married. And in that time frame that’s also when they become financially established.

This only applies to the traditional raised and religiously sound faaraxs since I’m basing my anecdotal facts on the people I associate with.

I have no clue about the liberal and non religious faaraxs and what their endeavours are.

If a faarax tells you that he is considering marriage at the age of 30 directly to you then he is indirectly hinting that he is not interested in you.

Faaraxs start scavenging for a wife near the end of third year or beginning of fourth year, by then they probably have been chatting with a couple of halimos. And then between 2-3 years after their bachelors degree is when they usually get married. And in that time frame that’s also when they become financially established.

This only applies to the traditional raised and religiously sound faaraxs since I’m basing my anecdotal facts on the people I associate with.

I have no clue about the liberal and non religious faaraxs and what their endeavours are.
They did not say it to me directly. We were in a huge group just talking. I'm a freshman and its my first year, so I don't them talk to them directly that much. Somebody brought up marriage and they all started joking about not getting married until 30 because of how hard it is (apparently huge mahars are requested, its hard getting a house and settling down, etc) and they want their freedom.

I don't know them that much, so I don't know if they are religiously sound.

They did not say it to me directly. We were in a huge group just talking. I'm a freshman and its my first year, so I don't them talk to them directly that much. Somebody brought up marriage and they all started joking about not getting married until 30 because of how hard it is (apparently huge mahars are requested, its hard getting a house and settling down, etc) and they want their freedom.

I don't know them that much, so I don't know if they are religiously sound.

I’ll be straight up with you since you seem genuine.
Educated Farax nowadays have too much kibir, they know that the ratio of educated faaraxs to halimos favour them heavily so it allows them to make light of marriage and complain about meher and all the other financial responsibilities that would fall upon them. They feel like they have all the options in the world hence they say “I’ll get married at 30”. I wouldn’t take such clowns seriously :manny:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Good girls? No, that's a lover boy's dream.

Instead, meet girls who live good lives. Hope this Helps. Wallahi!

wars

Inhermouth
E9202AD8-103B-4618-901A-4EFA0F839B38.gif
I always attract the wrong type: Either the married Adeer with 5 kids or the childishh farah asking for pics.where are all the good farahs in North America yall?

wars

Inhermouth
I just want a thick xalimo with a career. Hard to find up here in Canada.

Have you looked at the bars? They’re usually not that hard to find.

If you see a gorgeous gazelle that holds one hand on the henney and the other on her vagina the. You’ve found her.

Btw have you tried @xalimathe6

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’ll be straight up with you since you seem genuine.
Educated Farax nowadays have too much kibir, they know that the ratio of educated faaraxs to halimos favour them heavily so it allows them to make light of marriage and complain about meher and all the other financial responsibilities that would fall upon them. They feel like they have all the options in the world hence they say “I’ll get married at 30”. I wouldn’t take such clowns seriously :manny:
But dude like. Your entire childhood you always are interested in the freedom you can gain once you accomplish your goals. Imagine graduating with a nice degree and you actually start earning some good money. Why settle down as soon as possible.

Like say you become an engineer. And your making like 60k right of the bat. Your chilling with that money by yourself.you got freedom too.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I always attract the wrong type: Either the married Adeer with 5 kids or the childishh farah asking for pics.where are all the good farahs in North America yall?
On God, I don't give a f*ck about women right now. I just started my career. I ain't gonna f*ck that up with marriage right now. What are you, high?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Congrats bro what you do?
I'm an Assistant Manager in the Logistics department of Amazon. Basically, I do analytical work, and send reports to head management. Other times, I'm making sure dispatchers do their damn job and know what the f*ck is going on with their drivers. I'm mechanically inclined, so I'm sorta in charge of the tech we use at the station as well.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm an Assistant Manager in the Logistics department of Amazon. Basically, I do analytical work, and send reports to head management. Other times, I'm making sure dispatchers do their damn job and know what the f*ck is going on with their drivers. I'm mechanically inclined, so I'm sorta in charge of the tech we use at the station as well.
Nice sounds like your making good money. Do you fam no need to bring a wife into your life right now if you don't want to. Chill focus on the money and see the world. I'm trying to spend a period of time where I'm just working, chilling and just investing some time into my hobbies before I start looking for a spouse.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nice sounds like your making good money. Do you fam no need to bring a wife into your life right now if you don't want to. Chill focus on the money and see the world. I'm trying to spend a period of time where I'm just working, chilling and just investing some time into my hobbies before I start looking for a spouse.
That's pretty much my mindset man. I'm not in a rush, and being single has a lot of advantages for people who want to propel their career. Like, I'm perfectly okay with moving to a new station half way around the globe, if it means experience in a higher level that I can bring back in Canada. But if I got married now and started a family, that shit would be impossible. Getting married is simply an impractical venture for my life right now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That's pretty much my mindset man. I'm not in a rush, and being single has a lot of advantages for people who want to propel their career. Like, I'm perfectly okay with moving to a new station half way around the globe, if it means experience in a higher level that I can bring back in Canada. But if I got married now and started a family, that shit would be impossible. Getting married is simply an impractical venture for my life right now.
Good luck fam. Secure the bag.

Also are you trying to reach a certain position within the company?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Good luck fam. Secure the bag.

Also are you trying to reach a certain position within the company?
Yeah, I'm trying to get the manager position. Since we're expanding in Canada. I started last summer. If I don't see an opportunity by next year, I'm looking for management positions in other companies. With 2 years experience in Amazon, I'd probably have a good time securing a management position in a b or c list company. Money is money in the end of the day. I don't give a f*ck about prestige.

On God, I don't give a f*ck about women right now. I just started my career. I ain't gonna f*ck that up with marriage right now. What are you, high?
Triggered much? If you can't relate with the topic at hand then don't bother commenting.This is intend for grown folks.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Triggered much? If you can't relate with the topic at hand then don't bother commenting.This is intend for grown folks.
I'm not triggered. I'm being completely honest with you. Now you can interpret my answer as the answer for all Somali men, or not. That's on you. I just gave you my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts