How can I Attract well rounded farah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always attract the wrong type: Either the married Adeer with 5 kids or the childishh farah asking for pics.where are all the good farahs in North America yall?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Go to Somalia. U will be treated like a King/Queen. LOL Do the wedding there, get pregnant, NEVER bring him to the west.

I always attract the wrong type: Either the married Adeer with 5 kids or the childishh farah asking for pics.where are all the good farahs in North America yall?

Where in North America are we talking ?
wat6rr.jpg

Most single Somali guys here in North America with degrees or working towards one usually will have a Somali girl he is talking to or considering for marriage.
Rarely do they stay single for long :manny:

I am blessed to be a male.. sometimes I feel sad for women that struggle to find a suitable mate.
Compatability is key too. You can't just tell a women to go back to her native land and say go "marry someone back home"..

Immigration has caused many fuked up situations.. one of which is scattering people throughout the world like cattle.

Just ask your family to look for a man :) they won’t do you dirty and will know every little thing about him ^_^
Doesnt a
I am blessed to be a male.. sometimes I feel sad for women that struggle to find a suitable mate.
Compatability is key too. You can't just tell a women to go back to her native land and say go "marry someone back home"..

Immigration has caused many fuked up situations.. one of which is scattering people throughout the world like cattle.
definitely

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Start going to a gym near a Somali community. I'd be very impressed if I saw a fit xalimo with yoga pants who lift weights.

They in school not worried about you
Hmm who said any
Honestly I wouldn’t marry anyone my family didn’t pick out for me ^_^ I have terrible luck with men
I don't blame you Hun,I feel so lazy with the whole dating thing..Its just not for me i find it too pretentious and exhausting . sometimes i wish there was a button i can press and be done with it! Be carefu, family can be blindsided too.Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts