How are you guys doing on nofap?

couple days ago lmao. Being Young and healthy on nofap in 2023 is a myth bruh

I just beat it to real life women now instead of p0rn
How many women have you violated with your eyes so far?

I agree by the way. NoFap is basically equivalent to getting dropped in the middle of the ocean and being asked not to get wet.

The ijmah is that is that the wife can use her hand to stimulate the husband so when people quote the ayah about the wife and what your right hand possesses, stimulation via the hand is not referred to in the ayah hence it can’t be a illegal sexual act
That's because anything done with the wife except that which is explicitly forbidden with the wife like anal is allowed but outside the wife nothing is allowed. The key factor is that your wife or a woman's husband can do that to each other for foreplay but you can't do it on your own.

Last edited:
That's completely bs! The only way to control this is through consciousness/ meditation and ascetic practices. Not releasing is probably the single most difficult thing a man can do in his lifetime. Avoiding illicit pictures can only do so much.
You can never not release that's why wet dreams are a thing. If you stop fapping you'll end up getting wet dreams instead.

I'm talking about what works for me.

there's a lot of naked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
out there man. It's nearly impossible to not mess up. I quit gym for this reason. The gym is the devil's trap. so many virtually naked chicks everywhere. they'll hit their vagina in your face if you don't move out of the way, I kid you not.
I go to a gym that has a male only and a females only section owned by Muslims I'm sure you can find gyms like that where ever your from.

I go to a gym that has a male only and a females only section owned by Muslims I'm sure you can find gyms like that where ever your from.
That's the only solution. Mixed gyms is fitnah on steroids. I sometimes ask myself if these chicks come there looking for men or something.

Avoid free mixing whenever possible and lower your gaze don't ever focus on a woman and check her out or you'll end up losing it.
you are spitting facts man! Even after all doing that, your brain is ready to sabotage you!
I think I'll start looking around for xalimo for marriage. it's the only way out.

1. improve your imam pray/fast and make dua everyday.
2. Try maintain a status of wudu at all times.
3. Anyone who watches P has way too much free time, try remove bad habits with new and better ones to help rewire your brain and keep you constantly occupied.
4. Any time strong urges appear get up and pray 2 rakaats.

You said you're already doing point 1 and hifz, perhaps your only solution is to get married saaxib.

Go to 1:13:29
His argument isn't convincing, from the tafaseer I have read and scholars opinions I have read the majority opinion is that it is haram, again, his opinion here is not a popular one and actually minority, is point about the verse doesn't make sense to me. Have you done any research on this topic? If you did you would find out that the strongest opinion is that it is haram

Who said masturbation is a illegal sexual act? Everything is halal unless specifically made haram so unless you can show me where it’s been made haram, the most you can say is that it is makrooh
the verse literally says everything other than sexual pleasure with your wife(or slave) is haram, that means everything else, is haram

The ijmah is that is that the wife can use her hand to stimulate the husband so when people quote the ayah about the wife and what your right hand possesses, stimulation via the hand is not referred to in the ayah hence it can’t be a illegal sexual act
Stimulation of a husband by his wife is referred to in this ayah, any form of sexual pleasure between man and wife/slave girl is referred to in this ayah,
your statement would mean its halal to get a handjob from a random women

Go to 1:13:29
That's crazy how can masturbation be halal?

So he's saying its ok to masturbate using the sexual thoughts in your head about the hot girl you saw in the gym or any attractive female.
Cuz how else is someone going to masturbate without sexual thoughts.

guys delusional!

my sex drive for novelty is too much, one women cannot fill this vessel of mine, the only way is to quit this sin and cure my brain, otherwise i will continue while married

Why would you continue while you're married? If you love your wife you wouldn't and she'd help with your urges.

Why would you continue while you're married? If you love your wife you wouldn't and she'd help with your urges.
hahaha, you don't know how men work my friend, no matter how much my wife helps, I will still have an addiction to this, 1 women cannot replace an infinite amount of hot women my brain loves, in fact a majority of married people still watch P, marriage won't fix anything,
one women cannot fulfill my urges
plus women aren't available all the time or sex, you need to have self restraint in life

Nofap is a pain in the first couple of weeks I remember nearly losing my streak at the sight of those see through Dirac but alhamdullilah I gain more time to learn skills compared to whacking it all day

Nofap is a pain in the first couple of weeks I remember nearly losing my streak at the sight of those see through Dirac but alhamdullilah I gain more time to learn skills compared to whacking it all day
how long you been trying for? and how long is your current streak

Trending

Latest posts