How are you guys doing on nofap?

t and probably will not ever understand my predicament.
I understand but the way you talk makes it seem like you have never struggled to even keep chaste and abit out of the loop with this so when you give advice on this it kinda seems like you don't know what your talking about, I do agree with being self accountable and not giving into the urges but it really isn't as easy as you make it seem, I appreciate your advice no hard feelings I know you only want what is best for us.

I don't think personally for me that fasting has ever helped but anyway I can see you guys are kinda tilted. I can to a degree understand your dilemma but it looks like you lot are the ones that can not and probably will not ever understand my predicament. So there is no point carrying this discussion on if you guys are gonna just keep projecting this convo isn't moving anywhere its ran its course
WTH you are javelin this entire time, now it all makes sense, my boy javvy, as my Muslim brother, you have to understand, you may be a good boy, but you will never understand, unless you have ever been addicted before, clearly you haven't and thats a blessing from Allah, but you seem to me to be a religious uninterested in haram kind of guy, you also probs have a lowish sex drive and didn't grow up around this filth and people watching it around you and in school and showing it to you, I respect you more than most men in this forum, but seriously on this issue you are clueless, I understand you are trying to draw a comparison between the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam and us, but in actuality, we have no outlet for haram, more fitna, and a sex drive, the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had his heart purified and was protected rom ever going near fitna, so basically, he was away from temptation and almost always married to one or multiple women and with them, meaning there can't be a comparison, until you experienced this yourself, your in the dark tbh

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
That would mean I'm not interested at all but I am.

I just don't see the point in fapping it's pathetic. I'm not asexual you just lack self control and fapping wouldn't be sinful if it wasn't something that could be naturally avoided with ease. It's all a mental game but it looks like you ain't here for advice you just want your feelings to be validated like a naag. Nin raag istka dig and have some self control 🤷‍♂️
This site won’t like this one but fapping isn’t sinful. It’s not a honourable thing but it’s not sinful

Gacmeey

that opinion is a minority one and weak it mentions its makrooh. but I believe its haram, and thats the strongest opinion
It really isn’t the strongest tho. All the evidences that the majority opinion brings are verses talking about zina, nowhere does it mention masturbation

It really isn’t the strongest tho. All the evidences that the majority opinion brings are verses talking about zina, nowhere does it mention masturbation
no verses talk about pedophilia, lesbianism, sex with mahram, beastiality, etc.. but we know they are haram
the verse in surah muminoon and surah ma'aarij is clear that any form of sexual lust/ pleasure outside of marriage or slavery is haram, masturbation is neither marriage, or slavery, rather its sex with oneself, therefore it is clearly haram
the verses mentioned do not refer to zina, rather they negate everything other than these 2 things,

This site won’t like this one but fapping isn’t sinful. It’s not a honourable thing but it’s not sinful
The quran is rather clear tho

{And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors.} (Al-Muminun 23:5-7)

Here the verse is clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or what their right hand possesses. {And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor.} Fapping is a transgression otherwise it would have been mentioned as part of the exception. Since it wasn't mentioned its automatically apart of the illegal sexual acts that you can't commit making it haram.

Gacmeey

The quran is rather clear tho

{And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors.} (Al-Muminun 23:5-7)

Here the verse is clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or what their right hand possesses. {And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor.} Fapping is a transgression otherwise it would have been mentioned as part of the exception. Since it wasn't mentioned its automatically apart of the illegal sexual acts that you can't commit making it haram.
Who said masturbation is a illegal sexual act? Everything is halal unless specifically made haram so unless you can show me where it’s been made haram, the most you can say is that it is makrooh

Gacmeey

no verses talk about pedophilia, lesbianism, sex with mahram, beastiality, etc.. but we know they are haram
the verse in surah muminoon and surah ma'aarij is clear that any form of sexual lust/ pleasure outside of marriage or slavery is haram, masturbation is neither marriage, or slavery, rather its sex with oneself, therefore it is clearly haram
the verses mentioned do not refer to zina, rather they negate everything other than these 2 things,

Go to 1:13:29

Who said masturbation is a illegal sexual act? Everything is halal unless specifically made haram so unless you can show me where it’s been made haram, the most you can say is that it is makrooh
Everything becomes an illegal sexual act because its clearly stated in the ayah anything beyond intercourse with your wife and slave is considered a transgression. Fapping is apart of that transgression along side zina.

The scholars deduce through ijmah that it's haram and there are many hadeeths altho daif that state punishements/curses etc

The definition of makrooh is that if you persist it's as if it's haram and fapping from what I can see becomes an addiction and isn't really a one time thing so it's basically haram from that angle aswell.

Gacmeey

Everything becomes an illegal sexual act because its clearly stated in the ayah anything beyond intercourse with your wife and slave is considered a transgression. Fapping is apart of that transgression along side zina.

The scholars deduce through ijmah that it's haram and there are many hadeeths altho daif that state punishements/curses etc

The definition of makrooh is that if you persist it's as if it's haram and fapping from what I can see becomes an addiction and isn't really a one time thing so it's basically haram from that angle aswell.
The ijmah is that is that the wife can use her hand to stimulate the husband so when people quote the ayah about the wife and what your right hand possesses, stimulation via the hand is not referred to in the ayah hence it can’t be a illegal sexual act

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
I don’t and will never do “no fap” lol……I stroke the muscle whenever I feel like it (usually few times a week) I’m a young athletic man with high sexual libido.
356875E4-2B3C-4E42-BAE3-3C154079CD15.png

There’s nothing in the Quran that says masturbation is haram by the way.

Where I live is kind of rural so there isnt that many billboards/ads but even then if I see one I don't think "oh no now I need to fap 😱"

still how is an advert getting you off are you that much of a coomer 💀

Are you that mentally weak? Thats not a valid excuse its all mental its not like you do that depraved stuff out in the open the moment you see a woman so just control yourself when you get home and don't resort to fapping.

It shouldn't matter how a woman's dressed because you should be lowering your gaze warya and stop complaining its all about displine you shouldn't be looking at that stuff turn away and like I said before find something to occupy your attention and you'll be fine.
That's completely bs! The only way to control this is through consciousness/ meditation and ascetic practices. Not releasing is probably the single most difficult thing a man can do in his lifetime. Avoiding illicit pictures can only do so much.

There isn't "so much naked women everywhere" you only see all that if you seek it. Stop visiting those sites and keep yourself busy and you'll see that it's rather easy. Find more engaging hobbies.

Aslong as your occupied with something you'll be fine and if your married then that's just retarded 💀
there's a lot of naked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
out there man. It's nearly impossible to not mess up. I quit gym for this reason. The gym is the devil's trap. so many virtually naked chicks everywhere. they'll hit their vagina in your face if you don't move out of the way, I kid you not.

Trending

Latest posts