How are you guys doing on nofap?

couple days ago lmao. Being Young and healthy on nofap in 2023 is a myth bruh

I just beat it to real life women now instead of p0rn
I guess thats better, you got to start somewhere, also there is truth to your statement, in such an oversexualised society, it would be impossible to expect boys to be 100% chaste, i see some Muslims making that the expectation and saying it is easy, as if they don't know themselves thats impossible for 90% of the youth, we were bound to fail from the start, only way is up from here though eventually we will quit.
but these people claiming you can just stop and its easy and normal are living in another world
theres a reason in Islam, you supposed to not hang around women and not freemix, and get married early, thats a good recipe for not having to go through mental insane asylum trying to fight ur sexual thoughts

hope u find it easy to quit eventually

Everything was going well until a petite xalimo with bouncy naaso walked pass me :mjkkk:
Narrated Usamah bin Zaid, and Sa'eed bin Zaid bin 'Amr bin Nufail:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I have not left among the people after me, a Fitnah more harmful upon men than women."

Jami' at-Tirmirdhi 2780

Narrated Usamah bin Zaid, and Sa'eed bin Zaid bin 'Amr bin Nufail:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I have not left among the people after me, a Fitnah more harmful upon men than women."

Jami' at-Tirmirdhi 2780

We're tested everyday wlaahi. Cant wait until I get old and lose my sex drive

same I sense this guy is lying bc no healthy male finds it easy to not fap, only ppl who dont fap have no sexual desire, have a girl, or spent 5 years in spiritual struggle to condition their minds into chastitiy
Still being judgemental I see.

You should always think good of your brothers I don't expect much from @Nin123 since he has made that type of comment a number of times which is just a cope and projection but your a student of knowledge and your going out of your way to rationalise why I'm not the normal one 💀 and that something must be wrong with me or im just lying as your first recourse. Why would I lie about something like this on an online forum where I'm totally anonymous stop projecting :childplease:

Your confusing fapping with having desire. I never said I don't ever feel anything I just don't resort to fapping. I have gone through my own spiritual struggles and stay chaste to the best of my abilities. Your just mentally weak.

You should always think good of your brothers I don't expect much from @Nin123 since he has made that type of comment a number of times which is just a cope and projection but your a student of knowledge and your going out of your way to rationalise why I'm not the normal one 💀 and that something must be wrong with me or im just lying as your first recourse. Why would I lie about something like this on an online forum where I'm totally anonymous stop projecting :childplease:

Your confusing fapping with having desire. I never said I don't ever feel anything I just don't resort to fapping. I have gone through my own spiritual struggles and stay chaste to the best of my abilities. Your just mentally weak.
my reason for being judgemental is because by the way you talk is out of ordinary or the normal man, both Muslim and non muslim I have met, I have talked with alot of brothers about this, and they open up, when u are considered religious or whatever you cnat tlak about this stuff, but a majority of men, even huffaz and people seeking knowledge considered to be religious, from the youth, struggle with this, the way you talk, you seem like an outlier, so you must have had a pure upbringing not around any filth or have low desire levels, at a certain point, the desire increases so much, one cannot control himself, if you have never experienced this with women, I cant really relate to you
have you ever struggled to not fap or has it always been easy for you

We're tested everyday wlaahi. Cant wait until I get old and lose my sex drive
same, my love for women has destroyed me, seriously, its like a curse, i used to wish to be castrated then I found out it was haram, guess I am cursed to a unknown time o being addicted, but I know I will eventually leave inshaallah, I can sense victory is near, I am getting on average more close to a month at a time, hopefully I will be able to go for 3 months or more.
I know for a fact, that even marriage will not make me less horny, I wish I had a non existent sex drive just to avoid this sin

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

You’re confusing fapping with having desire. I never said I don't ever feel anything I just don't resort to fapping. I have gone through my own spiritual struggles and stay chaste to the best of my abilities. You’re just mentally weak.
I sense from this comment that you got low libido 😂 sorry mate

my reason for being judgemental is because by the way you talk is out of ordinary or the normal man, both Muslim and non muslim I have met, I have talked with alot of brothers about this, and they open up, when u are considered religious or whatever you cnat tlak about this stuff, but a majority of men, even huffaz and people seeking knowledge considered to be religious, from the youth, struggle with this, the way you talk, you seem like an outlier, so you must have had a pure upbringing not around any filth or have low desire levels, at a certain point, the desire increases so much, one cannot control himself, if you have never experienced this with women, I cant really relate to you
have you ever struggled to not fap or has it always been easy for you
I go though times of struggle and times of ease I just don't resort to fapping when I'm going though the struggle. Desire does increase a lot like with everyone I'm a normal guy in that department.

There is no such thing as a pure upbringing in this day and age if you ever get access to the Internet. You practically have to get locked up from birth and homeschooled until marriage for that theoretical pure upbringing to be possible.

Being religious doesn't mean you can't talk about this either I know people who struggle with it and people who don't.

same, my love for women has destroyed me, seriously, its like a curse, i used to wish to be castrated then I found out it was haram, guess I am cursed to a unknown time o being addicted, but I know I will eventually leave inshaallah, I can sense victory is near, I am getting on average more close to a month at a time, hopefully I will be able to go for 3 months or more.
I know for a fact, that even marriage will not make me less horny, I wish I had a non existent sex drive just to avoid this sin

Yeah man I dont think marriage going to fix it either. I will just try to do it as little as possible and

hope it wont be the reason I go to hell

I sense from this comment that you got low libido 😂 sorry mate
the prophet is described to have the desire of 100 men combined yet he never resorted to fapping. If anything he had more of a valid reason to resort to it then anyone out there yet he never did but its fine you can think what you want I'm just keeping myself chaste until I get married hopefully sooner rather then later. I guess I'm one of the "outliners"

the prophet is described to have the desire of 100 men combined yet he never resorted to fapping. If anything he had more of a valid reason to resort to it then anyone out there yet he never did but its fine you can think what you want I'm just keeping myself chaste until I get married hopefully sooner rather then later. I guess I'm one of the "outliners"
1. i havent read that anywhere, what i have read is he had the strenght of 100 men, not desire
2.The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had multiple wives
3.The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had his heart cleansed and is on another level of iman and protection from Allah
the sahaba used to want to get castrateed because they feared zina for themselves, and we arguably have more fitna in our society than them, and no halal alternative
its apples and oranges cant lie

1. i havent read that anywhere, what i have read is he had the strenght of 100 men, not desire
2.The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had multiple wives
3.The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had his heart cleansed and is on another level of iman and protection from Allah
the sahaba used to want to get castrateed because they feared zina for themselves, and we arguably have more fitna in our society than them, and no halal alternative
its apples and oranges cant lie
Yes that "strength" is referring to sexual desire aswell as the reason he was permitted to have more then 4 wives but he was still single for 25 years.

One sahabi suggested to the prophet to castrate himself because he was overly zealous and the prophet reprimanded him along with a few others on different occasions who wanted to go above and beyond in different things.

We do have more fitna in our day and age and the alternative however has always been the same. you however said you would still resort to fapping even when you have the alternative. I can't relate to that at all and I have nothing more to say beyond what i have already stated. you can rationalise me however you want at this point. Jump to Whatever conclusion helps you guys sleep better at night if you must. I'll be doing just fine regardless no harm done just don't habaar me 😂

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I go though times of struggle and times of ease I just don't resort to fapping when I'm going though the struggle. Desire does increase a lot like with everyone I'm a normal guy in that department.

There is no such thing as a pure upbringing in this day and age if you ever get access to the Internet. You practically have to get locked up from birth and homeschooled until marriage for that theoretical pure upbringing to be possible.

Being religious doesn't mean you can't talk about this either I know people who struggle with it and people who don't.
How many times do you delete your history search? 😂

Yes that "strength" is referring to sexual desire aswell as the reason he was permitted to have more then 4 wives but he was still single for 25 years.
please quote your source that the meaning is sexual desire, where did you here that from
also he was permitted to have more than 4 wives not due to his desire but due to the fact he is a prophet and gets an exception because he can handle more than 4 women and deal with them justly and other benefits
also I do not believe the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had a high sex drive, he was celibate until 25, he married older women, he spent weeks travelling and without his wife and spent his life in devotion to Allah, to have such a high drive would distract him from his spirituality, he clearly was devout to Allah and spent most of his time in ibadaah etc..
there are men with much higher sex drives in general
One sahabi suggested to the prophet to castrate himself because he was overly zealous and the prophet reprimanded him along with a few others on different occasions who wanted to go above and beyond in different things.
there are multiple hadeeth on castration, one of them is due to religiosity, other is due to fear of zinaa
I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I am a young man and I am afraid that I may commit illegal sexual intercourse and I cannot afford to marry." He kept silent, and then repeated my question once again, but he kept silent. I said the same (for the third time) and he remained silent. Then repeated my question (for the fourth time), and only then the Prophet said, "O Abu Huraira! The pen has dried after writing what you are going to confront. So (it does not matter whether you) get yourself castrated or not.

the alternative however has always been the same.
fasting does not help tbh, ive discussed this with many brothers, the fitna is so much fastingdoesnt even help
in fact ik alot o brothers who broke their fast(these brothers are students of knowledge and doing hifz) that have broke their fast due to this addiction, im not saying its ok, but the act these people who i know to be religious, good and kind people, struggle with this shows me its a massive probelm and not just an irreligious persons problem
and most religious muslims will not talk about this, in fact, i only say this on a forum, in real life i wouldnt discus it with you, you would think i am a quiet disciplined brother who doesnt interact with women and doesn't care about useless idol things in the dunya and just wants to do work and stuff, im not a guy who really cares about the fun and glits and glamers o the dunya
by biggest and tbh only hard trial is women, thats gonna be the main reason i fall into hell authobillah, sometimes i think im going hell, sometimes i think i may be forgiven due to the difficulty, but at the end of the day, it is so very difficult

please quote your source that the meaning is sexual desire, where did you here that from
also he was permitted to have more than 4 wives not due to his desire but due to the fact he is a prophet and gets an exception because he can handle more than 4 women and deal with them justly and other benefits
also I do not believe the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam had a high sex drive, he was celibate until 25, he married older women, he spent weeks travelling and without his wife and spent his life in devotion to Allah, to have such a high drive would distract him from his spirituality, he clearly was devout to Allah and spent most of his time in ibadaah etc..
there are men with much higher sex drives in general

there are multiple hadeeth on castration, one of them is due to religiosity, other is due to fear of zinaa
I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I am a young man and I am afraid that I may commit illegal sexual intercourse and I cannot afford to marry." He kept silent, and then repeated my question once again, but he kept silent. I said the same (for the third time) and he remained silent. Then repeated my question (for the fourth time), and only then the Prophet said, "O Abu Huraira! The pen has dried after writing what you are going to confront. So (it does not matter whether you) get yourself castrated or not.
The prophet always travelled with one of his wives whenever he travelled. They uses to draw lots.
This is context of the strength of the prophet being comparable to 100 men in this world and the average person in jannah will gain that same "strength" refering to ability and desire.

It was narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse.” He was asked, “O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?” He said, “He will be given the strength of one hundred (men).” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb).

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (ﷺ) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (ﷺ) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). Narration in bukhari

I heard another narration where the prophet mentions he has the strength of a 100 but I currently can't find it but anyways that's the context

The prophet always travelled with one of his wives whenever he travelled. They uses to draw lots.
This is context of the strength of the prophet being comparable to 100 men in this world and the average person in jannah will gain that same "strength" refering to ability and desire.

It was narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse.” He was asked, “O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?” He said, “He will be given the strength of one hundred (men).” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb).

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (ﷺ) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (ﷺ) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). Narration in bukhari

I heard another narration that mentioned the strength of a 100 but I currently can't find it but anyways that's the context
all of these refer to strength, not necessarily a high sexual desire, I don't want to argue of this point, but we cannot compare ourselves to the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam, all your point does is prove to me how hard it is, since the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam travelled with all his wives, had multiple women, as was around women after the age of 25.
my point is, it is very difficult for us, and just fasting isn't gonna help, this addiction is deep rooted in society and takes alot of effort for us to stop, people who dont understand will never,

its like being stuck in purgatory,

all of these refer to strength, not necessarily a high sexual desire, I don't want to argue of this point, but we cannot compare ourselves to the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam, all your point does is prove to me how hard it is, since the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam travelled with all his wives, had multiple women, as was around women after the age of 25.
my point is, it is very difficult for us, and just fasting isn't gonna help, this addiction is deep rooted in society and takes alot of effort for us to stop, people who dont understand will never,

its like being stuck in purgatory,
I don't think personally for me that fasting has ever helped but anyway I can see you guys are kinda tilted. I can to a degree understand your dilemma but it looks like you lot are the ones that can not and probably will not ever understand my predicament. So there is no point carrying this discussion on if you guys are gonna just keep projecting this convo isn't moving anywhere its ran its course

Trending