How are you guys doing on nofap?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Try not to be alone with yourself that much bc shydaan whispers will become stronger if u alone too much

One of the main reasons is too much free time I regret the amount of time I spent on such a useless thing my dopamine receptor are fried. Spend time on a new hobby

Time consuming though I remember spending.3 hours at the bowling alley because of how bad my urges are I really do need a wife

i got rly bad symptoms and i thought it was something else at first but realised it was this, this thing really destroying my life cant lie
do you get symptoms like you get really depressed. as you go more without it you get less deppressed?
this thing has destroyed my happiness receptors its literally the devil

i got rly bad symptoms and i thought it was something else at first but realised it was this, this thing really destroying my life cant lie
do you get symptoms like you get really depressed. as you go more without it you get less deppressed?
this thing has destroyed my happiness receptors its literally the devil
It's horrible I wished I never began in the first place im doing the first week is very hard to do inshallah it gets very easy for both of us

Trending