How are treated Somali in Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based

VIP
My mother told me stories of her time in Napoli. She told me she never received any sort of racism. You know the Italian knows the difference between Horn africans and madow Africans.

Italians are failed 3rd tier colonial power. British still hold significant influence and benefited from London becoming the capital of Europe. France is raping the resources of it's colonies bila naxaris they literally live off on the expense of African countries. Germany is the de facto leader of European Union with it's economical might it dictates the policies of the entire Union which causes friction with France and the reason why UK never switched to using Euros.

Italy is very stagnant and has no tangible influence it's on the decline.

I had some family visit it before and was told that they harass black women because they assume that they're prostitutes.

Based

VIP
Italians are failed 3rd tier colonial power. British still hold significant influence and benefited from London becoming the capital of Europe. France is raping the resources of it's colonies bila naxaris they literally live off on the expense of African countries. Germany is the de facto leader of European Union with it's economical might it dictates the policies of the entire Union which causes friction with France and the reason why UK never switched to using Euros.

Italy is very stagnant and has no tangible influence it's on the decline.
Italy are langaab of Europe. Embarrassed by malnourished Abyssinia and bought Somalia with treaties and contracts. Not top 10 empires in my book.

I heard the North is less racist (or at least openly racist) since it’s the richest and most developed part of Italy and they’re use to dealing with foreigners while the south is more conservative, poor and xenophobic

Italy are langaab of Europe. Embarrassed by malnourished Abyssinia and bought Somalia with treaties and contracts. Not top 10 empires in my book.

They number about the same as English & France. They conquered both Ethiopians and Somalis.

They conquered Ethiopia in 6 months 1936 and conquered British Somaliland in 2 weeks lol

Italians are better than France or British. They built up Mogadishou into a magnificent city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending