How are the relationship between Somali and Latino in USA ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I'm curious cause in France, we barely have people from South America or with latino descent here, are there any conflicts? Or do they get along well? for Americans answer it's interesting

there is none, obviously you can make friends with them and date them( I have most success with latinos) ultimately there is no close bond that holds the communities together.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
We don’t interact with them & they don’t interact with us.

I'm from the uk and they don't really exist here very few in South london, quite community. Latinos mainly exist in America and tend to love in either East Coast, west coast or southern America where the somali population is scarce thus very little interaction. I do wish we had relation with them I find them beautiful with vibrant culture and food is a shame we don't really live amongst them and I'm particularly talking about Colombians, Brazilians Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans

A geeljire in France🧐 That’s interesting. Tell us more about your life in France? France is full of Madows and hairy arabs, so how do you fit in there as a Somali? I don’t like French people even though I’ve never actually interacted with one. I’m guessing you probably lonely over there.

Tennessee & i didn’t say we didn’t get along. It’s just we kept to ourselves atleast where I lived we did.
so weird knowing somalis exist in southern states but nevertheless awesome do yall like have southern accents... and I got you somalis tend to only hang out with each other

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
so weird knowing somalis exist in southern states but nevertheless awesome do yall like have southern accents... and I got you somalis tend to only hang out with each other
I personally don’t but most ppl in nashville do.

I'm from the uk and they don't really exist here very few in South london, quite community. Latinos mainly exist in America and tend to love in either East Coast, west coast or southern America where the somali population is scarce thus very little interaction. I do wish we had relation with them I find them beautiful with vibrant culture and food is a shame we don't really live amongst them and I'm particularly talking about Colombians, Brazilians Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans
You do find Brazilians in NW, though.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I've never really seen much latino people in London but i went to this college and it's full of them so much there are some signs in spanish now which is a first. I chill with them often, most of the girls i talk to there are latinos but there is no connection between latins and somalis, we are too different or just don't live in the same areas.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I live in NW and don't see any I get there's very few in Brent Borough but they're still overpowered by most other demographics.
I live in NW and there are quite a few brazillians, you even sometimes hear portugees on the bus sometimes, but it's not that much.

I have lived in the southwest region of the USA for a while. This region has the highest concentration of Latinos in the country. The Somali, and Muslim Latin communities have connections, with many Latinos who converted to Islam being married to Somalis, and some being introduced to Islam by Somalis. Most halal stores are owned by Somalis, so many Latinos shop at these stores. Sometimes, Latinos host large dawah parties at mosques and invite both Muslim and non-Muslim Latinos, as well as members of the Somali community. Additionally, the Latin community enjoys soccer, and it's not uncommon to see Latin youngsters playing soccer with Somali soccer players. Given that Latinos make up the largest minority or even the majority in certain cities, there are many connections between the Somali and Latin communities here.

I have lived in the southwest region of the USA for a while. This region has the highest concentration of Latinos in the country. The Somali, and Muslim Latin communities have connections, with many Latinos who converted to Islam being married to Somalis, and some being introduced to Islam by Somalis. Most halal stores are owned by Somalis, so many Latinos shop at these stores. Sometimes, Latinos host large dawah parties at mosques and invite both Muslim and non-Muslim Latinos, as well as members of the Somali community. Additionally, the Latin community enjoys soccer, and it's not uncommon to see Latin youngsters playing soccer with Somali soccer players. Given that Latinos make up the largest minority or even the majority in certain cities, there are many connections between the Somali and Latin communities here.
this has to be san diego the only place with a large somali and mexican population

Trending