How are the relationship between Somali and Latino in USA ?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
dont remember, but to be fair I used to fetishise latinos maybe is because there's none in the uk too much tv dramas I remember there was a video where everyone wanted a latino girl in the uk lol
Well thnxs for telling me that u r a deprived weirdo. Alot of these latinos have antiblk family members so dont even bother lol.

14-12 years ago gosha’s use to be active banging in city heights but their clicked up with Somali gangs now.

Well now a days theirs 2 different gangs that are active as of 2023, African mafia crips is mixed mostly Ogaden Somalis & Goshas/Somali Bantus, Ethiopians (amara & Oromo) & Eritreans,South Sudanese & other Africans.
Mission clicc crips which is another set is mostly Somalis & Ethiopians.

a lot of them are “African Americanized”
if you get what I mean lol.

They’re aligned with East Daygo Mob Crips (EDMC) (African American crip gang)
My dugsi macaliin was one of them, i feel for those kids hooyos, they’re usually very pious people

Most Somalis live In Minneapolis/Minnesota or Columbus . So majority Somalis are not that familiar with Latinos. I had a Colombian friends that were exchange students back in high school. They are chill and friendly group of people. There are some Somalis that I know that are married to Mexicans. I would say the relationship is pretty good because both groups are 1-2 generation immigrants

Last edited:
I'm curious cause in France, we barely have people from South America or with latino descent here, are there any conflicts? Or do they get along well? for Americans answer it's interesting
As a Latina my relationship with the Somali community is great! No complaints.