How are the relationship between Somali and Latino in USA ?

I'm curious cause in France, we barely have people from South America or with latino descent here, are there any conflicts? Or do they get along well? for Americans answer it's interesting
I live in a Hispanic, Asian & black majority area with a lot of Somalis in East San Diego. Some Mexican gangs use to beef with Somali & somali Bantu gangs a long time ago in the 2000s & 2010s, no shootings or death tho just fighting. I know some farax’s that dated Mexican girls. Most schools are Hispanic majority, I have a lot of Mexican friends I went to Crawford high school with.

I don't really think we have a relationship with each other. We basically stay out of each other's way tbh. Latinos here tend to be insular and stay within their communities.

I live in NW and there are quite a few brazillians, you even sometimes hear portugees on the bus sometimes, but it's not that much.
When I wrote my comment above I was going to add Portuguese, but then left it out since they’re European, but Yh there are

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i always got along with latinos, mostly mexicans. they work hard and are family oriented. oh and mexican food is so delicious :)

The same relationship that latinos have with blacks. Because thats how they see us. Were just another "Black/African-American" statistic to them. Kinda like how the census says were black

I live in a Hispanic, Asian & black majority area with a lot of Somalis in East San Diego. Some Mexican gangs use to beef with Somali & somali Bantu gangs a long time ago in the 2000s & 2010s, no shootings or death tho just fighting. I know some farax’s that dated Mexican girls. Most schools are Hispanic majority, I have a lot of Mexican friends I went to Crawford high school with.

do goshas have their own gangs?

Non existentent. I don’t really like their culture much and here in mn, they can be seen as the forest for the trees in certain areas, they are there but they are irrelevant.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tennessee & i didn’t say we didn’t get along. It’s just we kept to ourselves atleast where I lived we did.
spew jay leno GIF

World

VIP
I'm from the uk and they don't really exist here very few in South london, quite community. Latinos mainly exist in America and tend to love in either East Coast, west coast or southern America where the somali population is scarce thus very little interaction. I do wish we had relation with them I find them beautiful with vibrant culture and food is a shame we don't really live amongst them and I'm particularly talking about Colombians, Brazilians Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans
Hi Sigmund.

do goshas have their own gangs?
14-12 years ago gosha’s use to be active banging in city heights but their clicked up with Somali gangs now.

Well now a days theirs 2 different gangs that are active as of 2023, African mafia crips is mixed mostly Ogaden Somalis & Goshas/Somali Bantus, Ethiopians (amara & Oromo) & Eritreans,South Sudanese & other Africans.
Mission clicc crips which is another set is mostly Somalis & Ethiopians.

a lot of them are “African Americanized”
if you get what I mean lol.

They’re aligned with East Daygo Mob Crips (EDMC) (African American crip gang)

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
yeah they don't know about our existence I see somalis force relationships with dominicans on tiktok lool
Aren’t you the one who made an entire thread wishing that latinos knew of our existence lmao?
:mjlol:

Aren’t you the one who made an entire thread wishing that latinos knew of our existence lmao?
:mjlol:
dont remember, but to be fair I used to fetishise latinos maybe is because there's none in the uk too much tv dramas I remember there was a video where everyone wanted a latino girl in the uk lol

Trending