House for sale in Hargeisa $340,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They should build the street.

How am I going to pay 340k for a house when the street looks like this. They should lower the cost also. The interior design looks outdated.

But good on them for not painting the exterior yellow or other bright colors.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not worth 300k imo

How am I going to pay 340k for a house when the street looks like this. They should lower the cost also. The interior design looks outdated.

Are there a lot of homeless in that area?

I would be uncomfortable living that good when there are a lot of poor people living in refugee camps and small tin huts a few blocks away from me.

This house is nothing comparing to many great projects going on in the city, the reason this house is expensive is because it's very close to downtown.

Check this, it's investing on of the UAE real estate leading Compnay:

Project Name: Al- Mussalla Housing Project
Brief Description: Luxury housing project. The area of the site is 4338m² surrounded by wide streets of 15m, which allowed to create a unique 16 housing units. The location of the complex will be in the future an urban attraction spot.
Phase I consists of six-unit residential block made of luxury two-storey fully furnished units. Each unit is furnished to luxury with top finishing materials and details complete with MEP and services as well as woodworks and fenestration. The units are separated with boundary wall and private outdoor space around each unit, with main gate, parking and landscape.
Total built up area: 374.85 m2 for each villa.
dbhahww.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah there is but thing is even if you live in a expensive house or place outside looks bad
Who would be able to afford a home like this in somalia?

Would the avg doctor or lawyer in somalia be able to afford a home like this?

Hopefully this isn’t aimed just for diaspora

i was gonna say this wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

what is with somali and not being able to build a basic pavement and street

i just want to know how hard is it build it ?? surely i can not be that hard for people who build hotels every other day! is it because it needs gov funding and that the ordinary businessman wouldn't invest in a street and pavement cuz it's not even an invest to behind with lool:ayaanswag:
Sidewalks_flagstones_Providence_hero.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I dont know what doctors or lawyers make but the average person wouldnt buy this house unless hes a rich businessman or he got alot of land back home that hes sold

Majority live in normal houses

Are you retard? Most people in Somaliland can afford paying or building their 40k -100k house, even the small businesses owner have more wealth than doctors and lawyers in Somaliland.

The reason Somaliland is booming is because everyone is investing in Somaliland, they build at least 3k - 5k new homes, business every year in Hargeisa alone.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are you retard? Most people in Somaliland can afford paying or building their 40k -100k house, even the small businesses owner have more wealth than doctors and lawyers in Somaliland.

The reason Somaliland is booming is because everyone is investing in Somaliland, they build at least 3k - 5k new homes, business every year.
I just don’t have much knowledge regarding this issue.

That’s cool though.

This house is nothing comparing to many great projects going on in the city, the reason this house is expensive is because it's very close to downtown.

Check this, it's investing on of the UAE real estate leading Compnay:

Project Name: Al- Mussalla Housing Project
Brief Description: Luxury housing project. The area of the site is 4338m² surrounded by wide streets of 15m, which allowed to create a unique 16 housing units. The location of the complex will be in the future an urban attraction spot.
Phase I consists of six-unit residential block made of luxury two-storey fully furnished units. Each unit is furnished to luxury with top finishing materials and details complete with MEP and services as well as woodworks and fenestration. The units are separated with boundary wall and private outdoor space around each unit, with main gate, parking and landscape.
Total built up area: 374.85 m2 for each villa.
dbhahww.jpg
loool i am convinced they won't build that street in the pic
and they won't have those palm trees, i have seen enough befores and afters :pachah1:
i won't be fooled again :birdman:

yes the interior of this expensive somaliland house is shit
xamar has better interior, and this was 3 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts