House for sale in Hargeisa $340,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i was gonna say this wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

what is with somali and not being able to build a basic pavement and street

i just want to know how hard is it build it ?? surely i can not be that hard for people who build hotels every other day! is it because it needs gov funding and that the ordinary businessman wouldn't invest in a street and pavement cuz it's not even an invest to behind with lool:ayaanswag:
Sidewalks_flagstones_Providence_hero.jpg

Its not hard its just not a priority they are there to build the house lol

They dont give a shit about the outside

Are you retard? Most people in Somaliland can afford paying or building their 40k -100k house, even the small businesses owner have more wealth than doctors and lawyers in Somaliland.

The reason Somaliland is booming is because everyone is investing in Somaliland, they build at least 3k - 5k new homes, business every year in Hargeisa alone.
why are your streets so underdeveloped then?

yes the interior of this expensive somaliland house is shit
xamar has better interior, and this was 3 years ago

That house is not furnished,

Check this house, forget 3 years ago, this was 11 years ago and still look better than the one you posted.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My streets are fine, I am not saying every street is paved, but some impart roads are paved, we have corrupted councillors and we are going to elect new gole deegaan later this year in shaa allaah.
Sxb how come theres not a single paved road in a neighborhood in Hargeisa

I dont know what doctors or lawyers make but the average person wouldnt buy this house unless hes a rich businessman or he got alot of land back home that hes sold

Majority live in normal houses

It don't matter how much you make, only a complete fool would spend that kind of money on that dump.

Check out a mansion in Nigeria
0e7841957990455882b3a2e9db18af6e.jpg

fc25d9ccce8d4509b767dfa904ff21c4.jpg

fce1f342995842c09d1c2d0ac64f29cb.jpg

434f8e55685d4788ab5b98c7baf1e0e7.jpg

Look at the view sxb
b1b669a16ad74dfd872aadb371ad8cdc.jpg

And it only costs 1.4 million us dollars!

And some delusional Somali person wants someone to pay 340k for that piece of shit.

Gerara-Here-2.jpg

i was gonna say this wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

what is with somali and not being able to build a basic pavement and street

i just want to know how hard is it build it ?? surely i can not be that hard for people who build hotels every other day! is it because it needs gov funding and that the ordinary businessman wouldn't invest in a street and pavement cuz it's not even an invest to behind with lool:ayaanswag:
Sidewalks_flagstones_Providence_hero.jpg
It's not the businessman's responsibility to pave roads, that's the government's job.

My streets are fine, I am not saying every street is paved, but some impart roads are paved, we have corrupted councillors and we are going to elect new gole deegaan later this year in shaa allaah.
and i am saying not a single street is paved :comeon: show me one proper pavement and street in ur city

Last edited:
It don't matter how much you make, only a complete fool would spend that kind of money on that dump.

Check out a mansion in Nigeria
View attachment 63314
View attachment 63315
View attachment 63316

View attachment 63317

Look at the view sxb
View attachment 63318

And it only costs 1.4 million us dollars!

And some delusional Somali person wants someone to pay 340k for that piece of shit.

View attachment 63320
yep i would like to know what fool bought that house lool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why not build near the beach?

If it were on the beach then it would be worth the price.

Plus why is there no carpet in the house, do carpets not work in hot climates?

Status
Not open for further replies.