House for sale in Hargeisa $340,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't get why people in somalia do that. People put a lot of effort into buildings but the outside looks like a landfill. Its the city's job to fix the roads but they leave it looking a mess
It’s businessmen putting effort into buildings the government ain’t doing their part and the mayor shouldn’t even be talked about hes utterly useless the only change he does is his stomach that keeps expending

It’s businessmen putting effort into buildings the government ain’t doing their part and the mayor shouldn’t even be talked about hes utterly useless the only change he does is his stomach that keeps expending
lol@stomach expanding

walahi they (politicians) are the most useless of all useless. I swear. I kid you not, they are talking about a monthly pension for all MPs. Seriously? Why do they deserve pensions, what have they done? These people just sit around and think the only function of the government is to new provide jobs for money hungry ex warlords :faysalwtf:

Mercury

VIP
lol@stomach expanding

walahi they (politicians) are the most useless of all useless. I swear. I kid you not, they are talking about a monthly pension for all MPs. Seriously? Why do they deserve pensions, what have they done? These people just sit around and think the only function of the government is to new provide jobs for money hungry ex warlords :faysalwtf:

You know it’s only back home you will see finance minister being greeted with a red carpet at the airport

Somalis suck at politics and thinking long term the sooner these old heads die and get replaced with young the better

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Exactly !

I’d even pay $80k for a beach home right at Kismaayo (where the Indian Ocean meets the Jubba river

In that area you are gonna be eating cambuulo in your home as just outside it a car comes hurling towards you equipped with a bomb courtesy of shabaab :gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
Well if they are setting prices that high
Being greedy and all, for a subpar ugly house, i hope they stay empty like them abonded empty Chinese buildings nobody lives in even though they spend millions upon them building it.
Simple economics, market sets the price and will take these sellers out of their delusion

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It's expensive because of the location, :whoo:
Why is this a thread. My house in Somaliland costed $60,000 USD to built and it has 6 bedrooms so it would not be a shocker for there to be a house going for $300,000. Somaliland is a lot more wealthy then people give it credit for.:ufdup:

$340,000 buys you a literal mansion in Texas and Arizona

This house doesn't even have a streeet leading to it :drakelaugh:

Land speculation is out of control in Somalia, land should only be for full time residents. Diaspora are messing up the market.

Last edited:

Land speculation is out of control in Somalia, shouls only be for full time residents. Diaspora are messing up the market.
somalia is definitely a weird place with thier crazy land prices.

who in their right mind would spent 340k in a house in a crappy city even for african standards?

It's expensive because of the location, :whoo:

Its the cidegalle area star, the land is worth 20k a plot in the valley and 50k a plot on the hills.

Are there a lot of homeless in that area?

I would be uncomfortable living that good when there are a lot of poor people living in refugee camps and small tin huts a few blocks away from me.

The only poor people there are reer miiy from salaxley/cadadley/aw barkhadle. When land is purchased, people bring over their reer miiy cousins to baby sit it for a couple 100 dollars a month.

This house is nothing comparing to many great projects going on in the city, the reason this house is expensive is because it's very close to downtown.

Check this, it's investing on of the UAE real estate leading Compnay:

Project Name: Al- Mussalla Housing Project
Brief Description: Luxury housing project. The area of the site is 4338m² surrounded by wide streets of 15m, which allowed to create a unique 16 housing units. The location of the complex will be in the future an urban attraction spot.
Phase I consists of six-unit residential block made of luxury two-storey fully furnished units. Each unit is furnished to luxury with top finishing materials and details complete with MEP and services as well as woodworks and fenestration. The units are separated with boundary wall and private outdoor space around each unit, with main gate, parking and landscape.
Total built up area: 374.85 m2 for each villa.
dbhahww.jpg

Several mini doohs run through the project, as it is at the bottom of a large hill.

Sxb how come theres not a single paved road in a neighborhood in Hargeisa

There are paved roads, but they do not last. This is because the builders of said roads do not take into account the multiple dried riverbeds/streams, which flood when it rains - destroying the road.

This is what happens when anybody can own land they can set whatever price they want

Imagine buying land that’s more expensive than the building

The land is expensive as it arguably has the best view in hargeisa, is closest to the airport/city center and ngos have set up their offices there (and in neighboring masala).

the inside of the house looks rough the wall are not straight the painting is crap. the choice of color is crap.

the tiles used are crap. would never pay 340000 for that house, i would buy land now then wait 10 to 15 years till the biulding standards pick up.

Mercury

VIP
The land is expensive as it arguably has the best view in hargeisa, is closest to the airport/city center and ngos have set up their offices there (and in neighboring masala).

View or not that much money is not worth it

Mercury

VIP
House like that should nowhere be near 300k

60k it’s fine and reasonable but 300k?

If they smart they should relugate the market make it more reasonable so the people in the country can afford it

Instead of hoping they find one diaspora who would fork up that kinda cash

Mercury

VIP

Land speculation is out of control in Somalia, land should only be for full time residents. Diaspora are messing up the market.

The house ain’t worth 300k

For 300k they should build a whole garden,pool , basketball court and pavement around the whole neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts