Hostage situation in Texas Synagogue

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The person very emphatically said all Arabs. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was an Arab.

The first Muslims were almost all Arabs. The Quran was revealed in the language of the Arabs.

It is wrong to talk about the Arabs in the way that person did and if you do not see a problem with it then there is something wrong with you.

If you think that post was okay... do you think murder is halal? You can't expect someone who approves of that post to have any sort of morals or ethics. There are some people who are human devils and don't have a concept of right and wrong. They will get what they deserve when the time comes.
Nobody is talking about Arabs that lived thousands of years ago the post is towards the Arabs of this generation

They are included in criticism just like every other race is, stop booty clapping

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You are an open promotor of homosexuality. It shouldn't be any shock if you lack in morals.

You're one to talk terrorist sympathizer and CCP supporter. You deny the Ugyhur genocide. Where's your morality? We never cross paths but it looks like I finally provoked you when making mention of the Ayrab. You wouldn't have said anything and ignored me if I said Mexican instead or if I said Ugyhur. You're a sad little self hater.

this thread has me working overtime handing out these qashin reacts, the way some of you people are so comfortable with innocent people being in danger is disgusting

Apollo

VIP
this thread has me working overtime handing out these qashin reacts, the way some of you people are so comfortable with innocent people being in danger is disgusting

Overly emotional sissy. These cadaans didn't give a f*ck when over 500 people died in Mogadishu during that truck bombing.

They also give zero fucks every time a major attack takes place in Syria, Iraq, or Afghanistan. They scroll past those news articles like it is nothing to them, while overly emotional diaspora Somalis like yourself get worked up and feel guilt over Islamist lone wolf attacks in the West.

Overly emotional sissy. These cadaans didn't give a f*ck when over 500 people died in Mogadishu during that truck bombing.

They also give zero fucks every time a major attack takes place in Syria, Iraq, or Afghanistan.
is that why they subsidize Somali refugees and give out more than 1.3 billion in aid. You are the one talking emotionally. The west isn’t killing them but Somalis themselves.

Apollo

VIP
is that why they subsidize Somali refugees and give out more than 1.3 billion in aid. You are the one talking emotionally. The west isn’t killing them but Somalis themselves.

They don't subsidize Somali refugees. We are colonial settlers in their land and they are paying us reparations & jizya.

And most of that aid goes Halane base, its a money scheme like that in Haiti. The red cross got 1.5 billion in aid and built only 6 housesπŸ˜…

Oh shit not in the dirty south
Condolences to the victims and their families.
nobody died except the hostage taker. he was trying to release aafia siddiqui, what you make of her is your own choice. i'm not a huge fan of police, but i am glad they killed him before he was able to harm anyone.

Trending