Hostage situation in Texas Synagogue

There's no way you're in my generation. Absolutely no way. Everyone my age used to crack racist and sexual jokes in class and the teachers would laugh with us and join in the taunting. You just got flustered up over some group being called subhuman. That's not someone from my generation. You are between 16-24.
nigga stop capping :mjkkk: :mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
nigga stop capping :mjkkk: :mjlol:

I'm not lying. Those were the days. It was the wild wild west back then.

I remember one of my history teachers calling a girl fat and another time a teacher asking a Lebanese girl "how big do you like them" when she was talking about something big that she likes (I forgot what) and everyone was laughing. And one time a teacher was mimicking some af galooc guy whose mouth was always open. And another time my French teacher was giggling when an Africans hair was not sticking up when she touched the plasma ball at the museum.

Great times. This is why we are mentally strong and Gen Z are all wimps.

There's no way you're in my generation. Absolutely no way. Everyone my age used to crack racist and sexual jokes in class and the teachers would laugh with us and join in the taunting. You just got flustered up over some group being called subhuman. That's not someone from my generation. You are between 16-24.
No wonder you became corrupted when even the teacher laughed about your 👽 5head

I'm not lying. Those were the days. It was the wild wild west back then.

I remember one of my history teachers calling a girl fat and another time a teacher asking a Lebanese girl "how big do you like them" when she was talking about something big that she likes (I forgot what) and everyone was laughing. And one time a teacher was mimicking some af galooc guy whose mouth was always open. And another time my French teacher was giggling when an Africans hair was not sticking up when she touched the plasma ball at the museum.

Great times. This is why we are mentally strong and Gen Z are all wimps.
no wonder u act like this :mjlol: :deadrose:what did they call u ''barkhad abdi lil brother or did they use u to explain the east african arab slave trade'' lol

I'm not flustered at all, dude; I never understood why people online so desperately want to believe that people are 'triggered' based on nothing but differences in opinion, humour or sensibilities.

You're just going to have to accept that I really am a Millennial; aren't you tired of getting my identity wrong yet, bro? It wasn't long ago that you thought that I was really Somali and now you think that I'm in my early 20s?

You're wrong, but

annalynne-mccord-thank-you.gif

Next up...

..I'm really Asian

:trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
no wonder u act like this :mjlol: :deadrose:what did they call u ''barkhad abdi lil brother or did they use u to explain the east african arab slave trade'' lol

Nothing too serious. I was told to shut up and called an idiot when I spoke at inappropriate times but so was everyone else. I did not suffer really.

Oh and I forgot when there was a fight behind the school at the end of the day and the teachers were watching from inside their cars and then stopped the fight like 5 minutes later until one kid clearly lost. They were enjoying the fight.

I am still relatively young and I cannot believe how much society has become full of wimps.

Apollo

VIP
@Periplus @AbdiGaalDoon @Nilotic

I remember once complaining to a teacher in middle school about racist jokes a white kid was making. Don't really remember what the joke was (honestly), but the reaction of the teacher stuck with me (perhaps in shock), ''ah don't worry, they wish they were exotic and had a nice color like you, ignore it, brush it off''..

I bet nowadays if kids complain about this, the parents get called in and the racist kid has to undergo diversity classes and assignments. :damn:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Periplus @AbdiGaalDoon @Nilotic

I remember once complaining to a teacher in middle school about racist jokes a white kid was making. Don't really remember what the joke was (honestly), but the reaction of the teacher stuck with me (perhaps in shock), ''ah don't worry, they wish they were exotic and had a nice color like you, ignore it, brush it off''..

I bet nowadays if kids complain about this, the parents get called in and the racist kid has to undergo diversity classes and assignments. :damn:

He'd be expelled and the media would run a story. That's what happens in here.

You say that about every attack. You were even denying the identity of the MP killer days after he was confirmed to be who he was. Orod shaqo yeelo. Every other post of yours is a conspiracy theory. You're totally insane and should be in an insane asylum.
Yep and building 7 fell by itself. You need a history lesson waryaa do you even know How many false flags there were during the 20th century, which have been admitted aswell?
From the crack being smuggled by CIA to inner cities, to the staged attack of a US ship outside of vietnam waters, which have the US an excuse to invade nam.

Just because you worship that white man doesn’t mean you have to swallow everything they tell you sxb😂 even they themselves are calling the media fake news😂

What does the prophet have to do with anything he said

The person very emphatically said all Arabs. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was an Arab.

The first Muslims were almost all Arabs. The Quran was revealed in the language of the Arabs.

It is wrong to talk about the Arabs in the way that person did and if you do not see a problem with it then there is something wrong with you.

If you think that post was okay... do you think murder is halal? You can't expect someone who approves of that post to have any sort of morals or ethics. There are some people who are human devils and don't have a concept of right and wrong. They will get what they deserve when the time comes.

Trending

Latest posts