Hostage situation in Texas Synagogue

Who cares.

Americans don't care about terror attacks in the Muslim world. We should start to ignore/not care about those in the West.
tf do you mean who cares? a rabbi and other innocent people are literally begging for their lives. also, this is funny since most of this site lives in the supposed "evil west"

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Who cares.

Americans and Westerners in general don't care about terror attacks in the Islamic world. We should start to ignore/not care about those in the West.
The thing is we live in western world, hence effecting us one way or another

Apollo

VIP
The thing is we live in western world, hence effecting us one way or another

They fear monger for a day or two, maybe a week, and then two months later everybody forgot about it again. Including white people.

Better to just ignore it from the start each time a terror attacks happens and not give it any of your mental & emotional energy.

I wish all news organizations would just stop reporting on it altogether.

Apollo

VIP
Alright, let us see how you react when some white radical shoots up a mosque. I expect the same reaction. :manny:

Chad elderly Pakistani men take care of it.

11ea1c8b-70b4-46ae-b81a-28a55e34d200.jpg

:manny:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Who cares.

Americans and Westerners in general don't care about terror attacks in the Islamic world. We should start to ignore/not care about those in the West.

I agree and disagree with your claim; mainstream news is complicated on how they present to the world.

in the early 2,000 they were a lot of people protesting against the Iraqi war:
03D5D31E-2D6A-4F3D-A12F-93EC5F43E81F.jpeg

the Western government are evil, but not the people.

Apollo

VIP
I agree and disagree with your claim; mainstream news is complicated on how they present to the world.

in the early 2,000 they were a lot of people protesting against the Iraqi war:

The Iraq war was a relevant and important topic.

These lone wolf terror attacks that keep happening every couple of weeks are a waste of time to get worked up about.

If people started ignoring them and mainstream media didn't report on it, you'd see a drastic decline in how often it happens.

GemState

36/21
VIP

in the early 2,000 they were a lot of people protesting against the Iraqi war: View attachment 212195

Every time I open my browser, I get some racial incident/murder reported, it's kind of neurotic how negative the media are and how they constantly report racial stuff. They'll have you thinking the world is ending

1642300161398.png

Khanderson

The Iraq war was a relevant and important topic.

These lone wolf terror attacks that keep happening every couple of weeks are a waste of time to get worked up about.

If people started ignoring them and mainstream media didn't report on it, you'd see a drastic decline in how often it happens.

Then you already know this is due to lack of news exposures.

It sounds like you‘re being emotional. But I also see your point.

I won’t bother.

Khanderson

Every time I open my browser, I get some racial incident/murder reported, it's kind of neurotic how negative the media are and how they constantly report racial stuff. They'll have you thinking the world is ending

View attachment 212196

George Floyd was a false flag operation.

It’s to create racial and political tension amongst the Americans.

and it worked.....

Trending