Horta wtf is wrong with Illhan Omar?

"We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she tweeted. "We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban."

That was her tweet horta why the hell is she always involved in controversy especially about Israel hell I've never heard the Palestinian whose actually from there say anything about it.

If she was smart she would've kept her head down and worked behind the scenes of she was smart she would've done something for her people put them on advocated for Somalis, Somalia etc

Why did Somalis voted for her, what was the benefit we recivied from it, we know we are getting labeled as radical left that ruining america. Sure, we always had been labeld like that in Minneapolis or Minnesota but this lady took it to national level, Because of her now somalis want to run for politics.

There was a somali lady that knocked on my door she was running as a democrat in my district, my mom opend, kulaha vote for me I'm somali, I'm proud to say i voted republican, the district was already republican.

If somalis can't own their mall and they need a arab guy to solve their problems, if somalis can't run a country because of a stupid trabilism shit, if somalis can't be independent and half of them are in low income, is safe to say that we havent unlocked the badge of "politics" yet. We suppose to roll like the asians, education and business and focusing on own country Somalia and staying away from politics, simple right?

Here we have somalis running for politics thinking they are defeating racisim, and promoting victimhood in our community and claiming that representation is important.

25 Jew dem Congress people spoke out against her. She gets off on controversy. But she went from ring promising career to complete outsider who no one takes serious and she is receiving death threats. I don’t envy her as she sold her soul and is lost.

There's plenty of smart, beautiful, classy (doesn't sleep around) Somali women who could take her place and give us better representation, this one is just disgusting

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There's plenty of smart, beautiful, classy (doesn't sleep around) Somali women who could take her place and give us better representation, this one is just disgusting

Fornicates with a married man while married herself if I recall correctly, takes her daughter to a pride parade, marries a non-Muslim man and keeps a dog. The last one isn't necessarily xaram and Somali nomads were known to have kept shepherd dogs but in her case you can see she's just taking on dhaqan gaal. I don't understand why she even pretends to still be Muslim at this point.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I used to support but she married a Jew she literally sleeps with the enemy:shookgabre:

Why does she even cover her hair when she's snuck around fornicating with a married man:

?
That’s slander and a very serious accusation. Unless you can bring forth witnesses then I’d keep my mouth shut. You don’t want dembi.

Anyways, Ilhan can say whatever she wants. And many of the people who voted for her weren’t Somali. They were cadaan liberals and they like her, so she’ll always have her seat unless she pisses them off.

She ain’t going anywhere. I have no dog in this race, but if there are women like you mentioned who wish to run for office, they’re more than welcome to.

But politics is dirty, and you gotta do somethings to get ahead.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That’s slander and a very serious accusation. Unless you can bring forth witnesses then I’d keep my mouth shut. You don’t want dembi.

Right... I'm supposed to assume she slept over with this man all that time and was introduced to his child and they kept it strictly kosher the whole time? Let's not be naive, sis. But yeah, I admit I have no definitive proof. All circumstantial. But either way staying with a married man like that is already incredibly unbecoming, then marrying a non-Muslim, taking your kid to a pride parade... I'm sorry but I'm about ready to takfir this woman.

Right... I'm supposed to assume she slept over with this man all that time and was introduced to his child and they kept it strictly kosher the whole time? Let's not be naive, sis. But yeah, I admit I have no definitive proof. All circumstantial. But either way staying in a married man's home like that is already incredibly unbecoming, then marrying a non-Muslim, taking your kid to a pride parade... I'm sorry but I'm about ready to takfir this woman.
It’s not about naivety, it’s about establishing proof. Islamically if you can bring proof then you have a leg to stand on. If not then it’s dembi upon you and you’ll be taking her sins. Is that what you want? Up to you.

As for whether he’s Muslim, she said so herself that he was, and so did her father (AUN). She wouldn’t have done that if he wasn’t, and would’ve kept her mouth shut like when she was being accused of having an affair.

All in all, it’s really her life and let her do what she wants.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

"We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she tweeted. "We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban."

That was her tweet horta why the hell is she always involved in controversy especially about Israel hell I've never heard the Palestinian whose actually from there say anything about it.
That is her opinion
What is wrong?
You cannot express your opinion?
If you’re public figure, people will always twist your word, magnify your words.
So is okay

She ain’t going anywhere. I have no dog in this race, but if there are women like you mentioned who wish to run for office, they’re more than welcome to.

But politics is dirty, and you gotta do somethings to get ahead.
That's a shame. How many times did Trump drag Somalis/Somalia, because of her behaviour? On top of that, she doesn't seem to gaf about Somali-related issues, just freaking trannies and Palestinians. The funny thing is, Rashida is the Palestinian, why can't she advocate for her own people? why should a Somali have to speak for them? Why should Somalis get humiliated for their sake?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Lol if he was muslim why did he bring 6 pack beer to her house.

why did he go to her house alone and sleep there? Why did they not discuss there things in public? It was so secretive and planned out.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Why did Somalis voted for her, what was the benefit we recivied from it, we know we are getting labeled as radical left that ruining america. Sure, we always had been labeld like that in Minneapolis or Minnesota but this lady took it to national level, Because of her now somalis want to run for politics.

There was a somali lady that knocked on my door she was running as a democrat in my district, my mom opend, kulaha vote for me I'm somali, I'm proud to say i voted republican, the district was already republican.

If somalis can't own their mall and they need a arab guy to solve their problems, if somalis can't run a country because of a stupid trabilism shit, if somalis can't be independent and half of them are in low income, is safe to say that we havent unlocked the badge of "politics" yet. We suppose to roll like the asians, education and business and focusing on own country Somalia and staying away from politics, simple right?

Here we have somalis running for politics thinking they are defeating racisim, and promoting victimhood in our community and claiming that representation is important.
Lol if any somali person knocked on my door and said vote for me because iam somali. I would litterly laugh :mjlaugh: I will never vote for a somali person in the west. They might turn that block in a shithole:holeup:

Israel have committed bigger atrocities than all those groups combined.

Since free speech is a fundamental right in the West as they claim, Ilhan should use her platform to hold their government accountable along with their terrorist ally Israel. Also more Americans need to question why our tax dollars are funding Zionist wars in the middle east and why do Zionist lobbying groups have an influence on our government? She shouldn’t back down from attacking the filth that shouldn’t exist which is Israel.

Trending