Horrific trend of Somali girls making crude "jokes" online

The degenerate culture here in the west is contagious, parents should be more aware of what their children are doing, listening, and watching or else they'll end up like these people
Everything is backwards up is down down is up
Very contagious. I have heard of a girl who makes nasty jokes and her entire family follows her on social media. This is the level of depravity that some in our community have reached.

Too bad most Somali parents could careless. From young age they let their kids watch whatever or engage online completely uncontrolled for hours on end. They don’t even warned their kids of online predators or stranger danger on the streets. You have no idea how many Somali moms/relatives I advised to activate the “parental control” feature on that their home internet,YouTube etc and every single time they dismissed me like I’m an idiot. Somali parents IMO are one of the most ineffect unaware delusional parents in the west, it’s like they’re living in the 50s in Somalia in their heads or something.

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
Do

Dont u understand somalis r always muslim where is the xishood, at least if ur sinning sin in private and dont expose it to the world

but saying only allah ccan judge... Well if u sin in public u get corrected in public

btw finesse was giving advice so why are you on defensive mode?

pattern up
I don't support sinning but frankly I have better things to do in my life then bytch and moan about what other people are doing.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Boooooring
tenor-1.gif

I have bigger issues to worry about than what random dhoocilo(and kurays) are doing on the internetz.

I'll never buy into the sisterhood/Soomalinimo kumbaya maalaayacni.:icon lol: Not my biological sisters & habarwadaags, not my problem.:uCkf6mf:

BoooooringView attachment 164963
I have bigger issues to worry about than what random dhoocilo(and kurays) are doing on the internetz.

I'll never buy into the sisterhood/Soomalinimo kumbaya maalaayacni.:icon lol: Not my biological sisters & habarwadaags, not my problem.:uCkf6mf:

this is how evil spreads about, not caring about your household and the community. I advice you to drop this gaalo characteristic and follow the sunnah. Time to care about ur ownself, ur family, ur neighbours and ur community

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
this is how evil spreads about, not caring about your household and the community. I advice you to drop this gaalo characteristic and follow the sunnah. Time to care about ur ownself, ur family, ur neighbours and ur community
The fitnah has already spread from koone to koone, hello..subax wanaagsan? :icon lol:

We are way past trying to change evil with our own hands or tongue, all you can do now is flee from the West, protect your own nafs and maybe your immediate family.
Wax la yidhaa the "muslim ummah/community" is no more. Either run for your life or forget about your own akhiro while preaching to rocks.:icon lol:

The fitnah has already spread from koone to koone, hello..subax wanaagsan? :icon lol:

We are way past trying to change evil with our own hands or tongue, all you can do now is flee from the West, protect your own nafs and maybe your immediate family.
Wax la yidhaa the "muslim ummah/community" in no more. Either run for your life or forget about your own akhiro while preaching to rocks.:icon lol:

yh ur knowledge of islam is pretty low my friend. The commands of Allah are to be implemented until the end of time.

Trending