Horrific trend of Somali girls making crude "jokes" online

I don't know when this very disturbing trend started but I do know what inspired it. Young Somali girls and ladies, with their names, faces and HIJABS on display, are constantly making sexual jokes and comments on twitter and other social media sites.I even saw something about Somali women discussing male genitalia and sexual prowess on that clubhouse app. What on earth happened to xishood? Or at least, what has happened to having private conversations with other women!

They actually bought into the male created fake "sexually liberal" movement which I suspect was pushed by the industry to begin with.

Another thing that drives this is those vulgar reality tv shows which showcase ghetto and over-sexualised women, over-sexualised music, especially STRAP music (Stripper Rap) and so forth. What it's created is this strange subculture where Somali girls, wearing hijab and with their real names and identities are openly idolising Nicki/Megan/Cardi B and other STRAP stars.

I feel bad for these sisters because they will 100% regret this one day, many have never even had intercourse but now they are letting the whole world believe that they are sexually active and desperate for it.

If you cannot control yourself, at least try to sin in private and don't shame yourself, your family and insult the HIJAB online.

You will be perceived the way you carry yourself. Being sexually crude is not "liberating" or "cool". Even non-Muslim women are learning about this fake sexual liberation movement the hard way. You are just cheapening yourself and making it easy for misogynist men to brainwash women into becoming sex toys.

Please, try to talk to your young female family members and warn them that, If you act like you are something, you will ALWAYS be seen and treated like it. It won't be seen as a "joke"

Last edited:
The degenerate culture here in the west is contagious, parents should be more aware of what their children are doing, listening, and watching or else they'll end up like these people

The degenerate culture here in the west is contagious, parents should be more aware of what their children are doing, listening, and watching or else they'll end up like these people

Very contagious. I have heard of a girl who makes nasty jokes and her entire family follows her on social media. This is the level of depravity that some in our community have reached.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed that and it always shocks me how comfortable they're with this. I always cringe when they include the sexual jokes about dugsi macalins. Somethings should not be joked about.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
EQQN10XX0AIdKjh.jpg

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Very contagious. I have heard of a girl who makes nasty jokes and her entire family follows her on social media. This is the level of depravity that some in our community have reached.
All communities trust me paki chicks are sniffing cocaine with their hijabs on in London Toronto and San Diego

Muslims are lost in the west

I've noticed that and it always shocks me how comfortable they're with this. I always cringe when they include the sexual jokes about dugsi macalins. Somethings should not be joked about.

I am actually so shocked and nothing much shocks me anymore, do they not care that they are letting the entire world know, for eternity, that they talk and act like street walkers.

Since when do girls/women make sexual jokes? That was always a male-centered humour approach. Girls/women are trying to turn into jocks/lads, with their low-brow attempts at being funny.

All communities trust me paki chicks are sniffing cocaine with their hijabs on in London Toronto and San Diego

Muslims are lost in the west

I was used to seeing Muslim girls/women have the decency to put their Muslim attire away, hide their identity and do their dirt in private.

Nowadays they are competing with stars online and trying to become infamous.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I was used to seeing Muslim girls/women have the decency to put their Muslim attire away, hide their identity and do their dirt in private.

Everything is backwards up is down down is up

As Somalis, we will never succeed in trying to fit in the West. Our culture and values are just too different from theirs, unfortunately, the homeland is still unstable for most of us to go back.

We must make do with the hand we were dealt. :meleshame::mjcry:

That’s mainstream culture for young people in the west . The music reflects the people ( strap? Music etc )

True sis,

Somalis should stop trying to fit into what they cannot fit in. Even non-Muslim women are complaining and fed up with being spoken to and treated like objects. And now we have Muslim girls, who are put on a pedestal by Islam, fighting to be treated like dirt.

Do you know of any solutions? @Finesse

Family time

families need to transform their kitchen/living room into comfortable zones
"no internet" policy unless it is related to school work. All laptops/computers should have child-locks and other monitoring apps.

Buy a large enough tv, so the family sits together to enjoy tv programmes. I would also suggest at least 1/2 days with no internet/tv and just spending time talking, reading, playing games and outdoor activities.

Critical thinking training

Talking to girls/boys about self-respect, not turning into sheep and understanding the agenda behind tv programming- teach them who owns these programmes and teach them to critically analyse everything they are consuming.

Hobbies

Tire your children out with hobbies, martial art, arts, anything to keep them away from browsing the internet 24/7

It's all about forming close bonds with your children so that they don't need attention & validation from other lost people online.

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
I don't understand why you guys get so angry about stuff other people from your ethnicity do. I say worry about yourself and family the rest aren't important.

Trending