Horrific trend of Somali girls making crude "jokes" online

I don't understand why you guys get so angry about stuff other people from your ethnicity do. I say worry about yourself and family the rest aren't important.
but isn’t that western way of thinking individualism, none can judge me and the rest . You are not insular from what other of your ethnicity do and it will affect you regardless through your kids or whatever. And most people are nationalistic apart from some Africans and AA and Caribbean people.

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
but isn’t that western way of thinking individualism, none can judge me and the rest . You are not insular from what other of your ethnicity do and it will affect you regardless through your kids or whatever. And most people are nationalistic apart from some Africans and AA and Caribbean people.
What other people from your ethnicity does won't affect you. You guys are just worried about the opinions of foreigners too much. If you are secure in yourself then you won't care about the image others from your ethnicity show because you know that you give off a positive image yourself. Only losers that have no individual accomplishments for themselves hide behind stuff like ethnic group and race.

This is a great post, walaal. You hit the nail right on the head.

Here is an example:

They're full face on the avi, their government names, and they're acting like sacajaan on the internet, they have no awareness whatsoever.

Thank you!

People copy each other and the more bad behaviour is normalised, the more it is emulated. Just 5 years ago, I doubt you'd see this amount of degenerate behaviour.

Here is an example:

They're full face on the avi, their government names, and they're acting like sacajaan on the internet, they have no awareness whatsoever.

Very disappointing and part of what triggered this topic! 100% that it is caused by those silly gender wars and now they think it's funny to try to demean Somali male genitalia in favour of foreign genitalia. I guarantee many have not even seen either in person.

Somali parents really need strict internet controls.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴

Here is an example:

Weirdos

it's the social awkwardness+sexual repression+trying to break their image (covered girl making risque jokes is a real attention grabber)

I used to know some girls who type like that on the internet and in real life they're these little miskeen girls lol

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Do
What other people from your ethnicity does won't affect you. You guys are just worried about the opinions of foreigners too much. If you are secure in yourself then you won't care about the image others from your ethnicity show because you know that you give off a positive image yourself. Only losers that have no individual accomplishments for themselves hide behind stuff like ethnic group and race.
Dont u understand somalis r always muslim where is the xishood, at least if ur sinning sin in private and dont expose it to the world

but saying only allah ccan judge... Well if u sin in public u get corrected in public

btw finesse was giving advice so why are you on defensive mode?

pattern up

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Somali women are clout chasers and think about the hijab more as a cultural thing than Islamic.
Somalis need to educate their kids before western society do it for them....

You are so agreeable.
But yes sexual liberation is fake feminism it does nothing to equalize the socio-economic powers of men and women but instills this new age 'choice feminism' concept that makes it seem like women can profit off of their sexualization which is true but it isn't a choice because women are groomed into doing so. In our society, women are commodified and we are given value from our willingness to offer others access to us, whether that access is freely given by us or forcibly taken from us is presented as a choice when in reality it isn't. Sexual liberation is not true freedom and from what I've heard women find pleasure in intimate and personal relationships not by allowing others to use them as sock. And it is also very far down the list when compared to the struggles black and Asian women face, #freethenipple isn't doing us any favors when we are more worried about our body not getting treated properly (especially for older somali women who have been circumcised giving birth), refused jobs and any opportunities for that fact because of racism and sexism.
Say no to fake feminism guys:nvjpqts::dzmxmmb::salute:
PS Also I obviously don't blame them for their actions because like I've said hypersexual behaviour in young women is a trait that is rewarded across all platforms not just in social media so I wouldn't necessarily blame them for falling victim to the manifestations of the patriarchal systems of today.Maybe we should try to warn them or tell them to read some Quran idk man.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Ive noticed this person care way too deeply about what people from the same ethnicity do. Just worry about your own. No one else will care about your life.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Wow! Teenage Somali girls doing ordinary teenager shit online telling edgy jokes??? Someone call the cops!
I don’t know where you were educated but there is nothing ordinary about vulgarity no matter the age....

Also, we are Muslim so we shouldn’t behave as the degenerated kufaar.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Ive noticed this person care way too deeply about what people from the same ethnicity do. Just worry about your own. No one else will care about your life.
like it or not what other of your ethnicity or not do will affect you or people of your family directly or indirectly so It’s normal to want the best for your community.

Also, we are Muslims it’s our duty to advice other Muslims from doing sin because you will be asked about.

This is why any sane somali must plan hijrah back home, if any muslim actually believes his future lies in the west then he is naive, lost or indoctrinated. Your whole culture, hayah and diin will be stripped of you slowly under the guise of "liberalism" and "freedom".

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
It’s a result of the hijab having zero spiritual or moral value. It’s just a uniform.

My Islamic teacher used to say, hijab is a spiritual state. When you’re heart is purified and you have a high consciousness of Allah, you will find it impossible to not cover. You will find it impossible not to lower your gaze or dress, speak,walk modestly. So hijab starts from the inside. But us Somalis have developed a very superficial form of Islam that’s more concerned with keeping up appearances, than bringing the sweetness of the faith into our heart.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
This is why any sane somali must plan hijrah back home, if any muslim actually believes his future lies in the west then he is naive, lost or indoctrinated. Your whole culture, hayah and diin will be stripped of you slowly under the guise of "liberalism" and "freedom".

InshaAllah we should go back and may Allah make that possible for us. But brah! Do you not watch Somali media/socials? The whole world has access to the same corrupting material now via the internet. The days of the sheltered village are gone. Everyone’s online accessing the same media and same ideologies.

InshaAllah we should go back and may Allah make that possible for us. But brah! Do you not watch Somali media/socials? The whole world has access to the same corrupting material now via the internet. The days of the sheltered village are gone. Everyone’s online accessing the same media and same ideologies.

I get your point but back home you will be less exposed to it than rather being around it 24/7 in the west.

At least back home there is xishood and public shaming is still present, i agree they can and already do get influenced over the internet but its not as amplified or promoted in the west... think of it as a lesser of two evils.

Trending

Latest posts