Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

Afar are the most warlike ethnic group in Africa sxb.
Yes, accounts on the Danakil region from Wilfred Thesiger illustrates how dangerous they are/were as a people, its sad because Afar women often refused to marry men who hadn't killed someone, it's easy to see the possible implications of this on a genetic level.

World

VIP
Yes, accounts on the Danakil region from Wilfred Thesiger illustrates how dangerous they are/were as a people, its sad because Afar women often refused to marry men who hadn't killed someone, it's easy to see the possible implications of this on a genetic level.
Reminds me of black women who say they only date hood guys

:francis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We will see how HSM will deal with Ethiopia
He only has to replace LG with Roobow and it's over for Ethiopian influence. Gudlaawe and QoorQoor might've been supported by NN but they're Hiraab and will support their President. Jowhar and Dhusamareb has no Ethiopian presence, Barawe can hold KG elections

HSM just has to liberate all of GM, HS, KG and declare Banadir state and hold elections then. 3rd term will be inevitable if he can manage that.

He only has to replace LG with Roobow and it's over for Ethiopian influence. Gudlaawe and QoorQoor might've been supported by NN but they're Hiraab and will support their President. Jowhar and Dhusamareb has no Ethiopian presence, Barawe can hold KG elections

HSM just has to liberate all of GM, HS, KG and declare Banadir state and hold elections then. 3rd term will be inevitable if he can manage that.
Bro qoorqoor is very weird guy.

His family and mine live in the same area and we didn't saw him once.😂😂😂😂

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro qoorqoor is very weird guy.

His family and mine live in the same area and we didn't saw him once.😂😂😂😂
200.gif

what area