Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis best you don't reply. The wacdaan revolt was truly an admirable moment in our history. Dhulbahante were slaughtered by the dervish, so his ahistorical points are worthless
Screenshot_20220814-221025_Gallery.jpg

@bidenkulaha same goes for u bro. He's deviated from the discussion, anymore is useless

Brother, lets be real now. Nobody cares of the struggles of your langaab clan.

The only people who have fought against colonialism in southern somalia in a serious manner, were the dhulbahante. General Cagadhiig, the Dhulbahante general of the Dervish in Southern Somalia, built a fortress and a base in Beledweyne and fought against the Italians with thousands of men. There is no real men with your people, that is why historically speaking the Reer Xamar used to send your people to the bushes at night time.

"In ancient times the Sirasi lived in Mogadiscio. The people called Halawani succeeded the Sirasi. The Mudaffar succeeded the Halawani. The Mudaffar came from the country of Yemen in Arabia. He had guns. He built the palace that is found under the Governor’s house. He was a friend of the Aguran. At that time the Mudaffar governed the coast; and the Aguran ruled in the woodland. The Hirabe were not nearby them; they lived in the northern places. At that time the people of the woodland could not spend the night in the city of Mogadiscio. At sunset a ban was put on the city: ‘Hawiyya, it is growing dark! Hawiyya, it is growing dark!’ Then they went away toward the woodland."

It is why Ugandan women are out in the front lines fighting Al shabab whilst you hide in your homes with the womenfolk and children.

Saxib you remind me of this old farastiini that I follow for laughs and giggles .
His calcaal and desperate crying for help is out of this world .

I hope you stay consistent of your calacaal when you hit his age 😀
Ameen iskeh dheh

World

VIP
He once admitted his aabo was shot dead by usc mujahids, the fatherless farastiini hate for HAG is justified :rejoice:
My uncle, not my father. And god has punished your people for the past 30 years for it. The humiliation wont stop either, until amisom leaves and al shabab takes over your lands permanently. 2 years ago we evicted some dirty hu2u squatters from our home under farmaajo alhamdulilah, a generation raised on haram was kicked out and made homeless. Probably your cousins.

My uncle, not my father. And god has punished your people for the past 30 years for it. The humiliation wont stop either, until amisom leaves and al shabab takes over your lands permanently. 2 years ago we evicted some dirty hu2u squatters from our home under farmaajo alhamdulilah, a generation raised on haram was kicked out and made homeless. Probably your cousins.

The thing I rate about somaliland the most is not how they have your farastiini folks under their boots but the fact that your kastuumo esteedh folks are now fleeing to my city and giving me unlimited access to your qalanjos :rejoice:
Soo dhawoow

GuanYu

Custom title
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis best you don't reply. The wacdaan revolt was truly an admirable moment in our history. Dhulbahante were slaughtered by the dervish, so his ahistorical points are worthless View attachment 233936

@bidenkulaha same goes for u bro. He's deviated from the discussion, anymore is useless
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL am dead! :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Funny thing, this thread was supposed to be AFAR killing somalis in K5 but somehow it turned into this bashments :pachah1:
Like that alone is fucked up cause they now think they can take advantage like that lmfao
we should be sending them back to the salt flat hellish place they dwell from :pachah1:

Like as a somali ethnically, if i see someone beefing a somali, it is my perogative to join and defend the mali lmao

that's why in london you get the saying along the lines of , "don't go thinking you'll fight one mali. cus there are 10 more that will pop up"

Just like @Sheikh Kulkuli who always cries about his imaginary uncle USC killed I believe @World has an imaginary relative in Xamar who he claims some HAG killed and we stole some property or something. He was crying about it a few months ago but my memory is hazy

Why are their origin stories so similar, they should get a new script

I guess @Sheikh Kulkuli hate for beesha is also justified.
Aun to his uncle but he shouldve known it wasnt worth it to fight for the failed warlord afweyne

GuanYu

Custom title
Look at the facts, when we were in power from 69-90 the state was good, since 90 when they took the capital no where close to the power that exerted by us. 32 years!!! surviving on Aid and Amisom :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The thing I rate about somaliland the most is not how they have your farastiini folks under their boots but the fact that your kastuumo esteedh folks are now fleeing to my city and giving me unlimited access to your qalanjos :rejoice:
Soo dhawoow
It’s like they never learn. Fleeing to Xamar once again. Why not fight for the liberation of your people rather than contributing to the Xamar economy, I’m not complaining :mjswag:

Didn’t this guy say he’s never going to Xamar? I guess Xamar is too alluring. Greatest city in Somalia :banderas:

GuanYu

Custom title
I don't support somalis just cause they're somalis bro. Idk if the afar or cisse are in the right, need more info
I mean I do see your point, Yeah more info is needed in that regard, I did not mean just rush in, which is my error in choice of words
It’s like they never learn. Fleeing to Xamar once again. Why not fight for the liberation of your people rather than contributing to the Xamar economy, I’m not complaining :mjswag:

Didn’t this guy say he’s never going to Xamar? I guess Xamar is too alluring. Greatest city in Somalia :banderas:

Lmfao Greatest Aid City you mean :pachah1:

World

VIP
Soo dhawoow
I dont have any family living there. We came from the diaspora to get our Kacaan era property back and make some squatter hutus homeless. We sold the property and moved on. Thanks to Farmaajo.

I find extreme dhulo hate toward konfuuris, and extreme loyalty toward farmaajo, as fairly bizarre phenomena. You don't border us, live anywhere near us, or share a history with us. Very strange, I must say

This individual here is a good example. He abandoned his initial point on how it was bad to rebel against barre, and opts to post amisom pics for kicks and giggles. He also seems to enjoy posting his ahistorical points on geledi and wacdaan. Not quite sure what the end goal of this is, but it suggests that a genuine discussion is improbable
They hate Hawiye because we brought down the kacaan that they benefited from. No more haram wealth and booli qaran. Today they are reduced to crying on the internet about an alleged relative who was killed by the USC. I hope their stories are true. They deserved it

They hate Hawiye because we brought down the kacaan that they benefited from. No more haram wealth and booli qaran. Today they are reduced to crying on the internet about an alleged relative who was killed by the USC. I hope their stories are true. They deserved it
When @bidenkulaha said his father was killed, I actually began to sympathise for the fella. Up until he clarified it was his 'uncle'. I've heard this story too many times

GuanYu

Custom title

That's a lot of Horseshite you speaking there LOL

For me as MX, my reer abti, whom are reer mudug MX, have a property there, I haven't lost relatives to USC, as they escaped to gedo before shit hit the fan and as for reerkayga we doing fine we been in Gedo and jubbooyinka for 100s of years Mogadishu bombishu xaarkamar ain't got no value to me :pachah1:, I agree about crying on the internet for relatives lost, there is no point to that, Internet ain't no place to get Sympathy
:pachah1:

The farastiinis have no choice they are addicted to the baby blue colour ,
The only two places they have right to wear their blue colours and make gatherings is either MUQ-wanaag or Nairobi

May Allah bless both cities

I agree 100% with the Big Foot posters like @Sheikh Kulkuli

That fat Shuluq Geele has access to all kinds of resources from the Djibouti port. If he doesn’t give a what about his Tol being slaughtered, hard to see others really killing themselves.

Trending