Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

They never sided with xabashi, Marexan reer Wardher were among the biggest supporters of ONLF and in return you ran into a village and shot up innocent women, children and elderly out of their village to capture it they never sided with xabashi Marexan don't even f*ck with them, it's you who kiss your xabashi master's feet and get things from them.
No they were not. Kkk and fyi there is no marehan in wardher. Recently, yall werr karbashed in fadhigaradle and u had to flee to balanbal. I can see the cuqdad u have from here but guess what? U gonna be hating for a long time because we coming to u in abudwaq.

But that isn't true though. I won't lie they did defeat Dir, but they have never defeated Harti. The Dhulbahante controlled HJ areas in the 90s in which we handed back to them in peace treaty. Stop making up random shit.
You're not convincing anyone otherwise, but whatever this is irrelevant. 2006 has been a moment somalis are yet to recover from

World

VIP

Take a seat mr farastiini .
When amisom leave Somalia you'll still be occupied by your issaqi overlords , you'll still be told to kill o, your own farastiini ppl and backstab puntland who are working hard to free you .
Langaab wacdan, your overlord Laftagareen will forever rule over just like Geledi ruled over your people for centuries until you were freed by the Italians. When AMISOM leaves, Al Shabab will take over your people and send them on suicide missions across east africa.

Langaab wacdan, your overlord Laftagareen will forever rule over just like Geledi ruled over your people for centuries until you were freed by the Italians. When AMISOM leaves, Al Shabab will take over your people and send them on suicide missions across east africa.
Wacdaan are famous for slaughtering the italians. Very strange comment

World

VIP
You are waving around SL flags. You’ve been defeated. Any person who doesn’t support SL project in Laascaanood is arrested.
Your entire people dont have any men, such a shameful disgrace to the somali name. From selling your women to arabs, to needing Ugandan women to defend your lands because you are cowards that have been domesticated.

1660510040087.png

Where are the men in your lands? What a shameful bunch of cucks without dignity.

Me: gaal troops are bad

Dhulo: don't rebel against barre

Me: 2006 is the reason we got gaal troops, none present 1991-2005

Dhulo: *posts amisom pics

:what: dafuq is your point

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your entire people dont have any men, such a shameful disgrace to the somali name. From selling your women to arabs, to needing Ugandan women to defend your lands because you are cowards that have been domesticated.

View attachment 233931

Where are the men in your lands? What a shameful bunch of cucks without dignity.
Huh? My lands are defended by my people. In fact Shabaab’s first and major loss was in Dhusamareb and Guriceel.

You know nothing. While my people have defended their lands for 30 years, you have been under idoor subjugation

You should avoid threads like these. You have too many Ls.

Even the bantus fought the italians. But they fought as slaves, just like Wacdan might have fought them as subjects and peasants of the geledis.
Geledis were dope, but the wacdaan revolt had nothing to do with them. Seems you're quite ignorant on konfuur matters

Langaab wacdan, your overlord Laftagareen will rule over just like Geledi ruled over your people for centuries until you were freed by the Italians. When AMISOM leaves, Al Shabab will take over your people and send them on suicide missions across east africa.

Your delusional and know zero history of banadir . Any digil today will agree that it was me that freed geledi ,jiddu, sheikhael and bimaal from the tyrant silcis and hintire hawiyes, there is enough banadiri history that also agree with this kow dheh .
Laftagareen is Ethiopian backed dhabodilif who cant step foot in my lands while your farastiinis are forced to parade whichever issaqi subclan rules you party colours
image0-32.jpg

Again amisom will leave Somalia including mogadishu and kismayo where your farastiini economic migrants go to but I cant say when will you be allowed to wear a blue coloured tshirt in your own town 😀

I find extreme dhulo hate toward konfuuris, and extreme loyalty toward farmaajo, as fairly bizarre phenomena. You don't border us, live anywhere near us, or share a history with us. Very strange, I must say

This individual here is a good example. He abandoned his initial point on how it was bad to rebel against barre, and opts to post amisom pics for kicks and giggles. He also seems to enjoy posting his ahistorical points on geledi and wacdaan. Not quite sure what the end goal of this is, but it suggests that a genuine discussion is improbable

Even the bantus fought the italians. But they fought as slaves, just like Wacdan might have fought them as subjects and peasants of the geledis.

My history and struggle from colonials on banadir is well documented just like how your history of selling your own daughters for a sack of date after mad mullah karbashed you. ironically you parade around a man that starved you and literally had you boiling leafs and pimping your women for a labo timir

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I find extreme dhulo hate toward konfuuris, and extreme loyalty toward farmaajo, as fairly bizarre phenomena. You don't border us, live anywhere near us, or share a history with us. Very strange, I must say

This individual here is a good example. He abandoned his initial point on how it was bad to rebel against barre, and opts to post amisom pics for kicks and giggles.
They resent their situation and blame HAG for it. So I doubt they’ll ever stop hating. Dhulo used to be the biggest benefactors of the Faqash given their size and lands they live in isn’t comparable to any of the other moderate to large sized clans.

This individual here is a good example. He abandoned his initial point on how it was bad to rebel against barre, and opts to post amisom pics for kicks and giggles. He also seems to enjoy posting his ahistorical points on geledi and wacdaan. Not quite sure what the end goal of this is, but it suggests that a genuine discussion is improbable

He once admitted his aabo was shot dead by usc mujahids, the fatherless farastiini hate for HAG is justified :rejoice:

They resent their situation and blame HAG for it. So I doubt they’ll ever stop hating. Dhulo used to be the biggest benefactors of the Faqash given their size and lands they live in isn’t comparable to any of the other moderate to large sized clans.
It's been 3 decades, he should let it go. This hate isn't caadi, we ain't neighbours

Nigga foaming at the mouth over hawiye, and not the landers who control his home :what:

World

VIP
My history and struggle from colonials on banadir is well documented just like how your history of selling your own daughters for a sack of date after mad mullah karbashed you. ironically you parade around a man that starved you and literally had you boiling leafs and pimping your women for a labo timir
Brother, lets be real now. Nobody cares of the struggles of your langaab clan.

The only people who have fought against colonialism in southern somalia in a serious manner, were the dhulbahante. General Cagadhiig, the Dhulbahante general of the Dervish in Southern Somalia, built a fortress and a base in Beledweyne and fought against the Italians with thousands of men. There is no real men with your people, that is why historically speaking the Reer Xamar used to send your people to the bushes at night time.

"In ancient times the Sirasi lived in Mogadiscio. The people called Halawani succeeded the Sirasi. The Mudaffar succeeded the Halawani. The Mudaffar came from the country of Yemen in Arabia. He had guns. He built the palace that is found under the Governor’s house. He was a friend of the Aguran. At that time the Mudaffar governed the coast; and the Aguran ruled in the woodland. The Hirabe were not nearby them; they lived in the northern places. At that time the people of the woodland could not spend the night in the city of Mogadiscio. At sunset a ban was put on the city: ‘Hawiyya, it is growing dark! Hawiyya, it is growing dark!’ Then they went away toward the woodland."

It is why Ugandan women are out in the front lines fighting Al shabab whilst you hide in your homes with the womenfolk and children.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It's been 3 decades, he should let it go. This hate isn't caadi, we ain't neighbours

Nigga foaming at the mouth over hawiye, and not the landers who control his home :what:
Just like @Sheikh Kulkuli who always cries about his imaginary uncle USC killed I believe @World has an imaginary relative in Xamar who he claims some HAG killed and we stole some property or something. He was crying about it a few months ago but my memory is hazy

Why are their origin stories so similar, they should get a new script

Trending

Latest posts