Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

Sad. Where is fake Somalimo? Why our Issa Somalis and children getting killed like dogs.
There are 10 million Somali's in DDS. Tigray are only 5 million and they have liberated their lands. What can HAG learn from this? I love my Hawiye people and I love my Issa people. Why are CBB supporting Ethiopia and its Nile project?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Now your government is Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi. :samwelcome:

A thing we must change but it beats being led directly by a government that was genociding Somalis and turning Somali people against islam.

In the long run we’ll be better off while those that don’t fight their oppressors will still be under the heel of them and then they’re son or whoever they appoint as their successor.

And on a personal note as long as Somalia is led by a HAG government we’ll prosper :salute:

World

VIP
A thing we must change but it beats being led directly by a government that was genociding Somalis and turning Somali people against islam.

In the long run we’ll be better off while those that don’t fight their oppressors will still be under the heel of them and then they’re son or whoever they appoint as their successor.

And on a personal note as long as Somalia is led by a HAG government we’ll prosper :salute:
Yes yes, much better.
1660508254670.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sad. Where is fake Somalimo? Why our Issa Somalis and children getting killed like dogs.
There are 10 million Somali's in DDS. Tigray are only 5 million and they have liberated their lands. What can HAG learn from this? I love my Hawiye people and I love my Issa people. Why are CBB supporting Ethiopia and its Nile project?
CBB waa MX and they are Ethiopian lapdogs for 30 years. Why do you expect different bro?

reer

VIP
There is no point, he's just trying to dunk on hawiye. It's bizarre how he tries to tie this to far off 1991, and not the directly relevant 2006.
2006 to 2022 is 16 years. lets say all these hordes came in 2006. that means since 2008 when ay resigned to today is 14 years. that means most of amisom time in mogadishu has been protecting hawiye leadership.

2006 to 2022 is 16 years. lets say all these hordes came in 2006. that means since 2008 when ay resigned to today is 14 years. that means most of amisom time in mogadishu has been protecting hawiye leadership.
2006 is the year they came in, and that is directly relevant unlike 1991. That was yhe point I was making. While HSM, SSA and Farmaajo are criminals for allowing these scum to remain, those who brought them in are a special level of evil

the only non og somali gobol to give onlf a base was gedo. your leaders used to ship them off to ethiopia calling them onlf.
No it wasn’t. The only somali clan with whom we share a border that didn’t handover onlf is dhulbahante. Isaq, mx mj and hg all did. Same goons that wanna are this thread preaching how sweet somalinimo is.

World

VIP
Wasn't the case from 1991-2005. We know who invited them, we're all old enough to remember and revisionism won't work. The xabeshas never saw the Indian ocean until that humiliating period, and the bantu hordes were brought in to supplement such evil.

SNM did the same as the USC, and they now control saylac to Las canood. One major difference between waqooyi and konfuur? That gaalo weren't invited to settle a score :bell:
The difference between SNM and USC is that one is a savage moryaan born to pillage and rape, the other were a rebel group. They were not stupid enough to try cleanse civilians, but wanted to sit down and talk which is why somaliland has peace today. They were willing to stay part of Somalia until they saw how archaic and savage your people are. SNM has never controlled Laascaanood either, they didnt even bother to try during the 90s. Somaliland does but only because the militia groups that still rule the region chose their administration.

The difference between SNM and USC is that one is a savage moryaan born to pillage and rape, the other were a rebel group. They were not stupid enough to try cleanse civilians, but wanted to sit down and talk which is why somaliland has peace today. I respect that. SNM has never controlled Laascaanood either, they didnt even bother to try during the 90s. Somaliland does but only because the militia groups that still rule the region chose their administration.
Walaal, SL does control LA. People get arrested for wearing blue, let's not be silly now.

Anyway, your commentary on the USC is irrelevant. Point is that the SNM were able to fight and dominate waqooyi without gaal interference. They defeated dir and dhulos, and put them under their thumb.

Unfortunately, konfuur did not enjoy the same circumstances, since gaalo were brought in for nefarious reasons

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The difference between SNM and USC is that one is a savage moryaan born to pillage and rape, the other were a rebel group. They were not stupid enough to try cleanse civilians, but wanted to sit down and talk which is why somaliland has peace today. I respect that. SNM has never controlled Laascaanood either, they didnt even bother to try during the 90s. Somaliland does but only because the militia groups that still rule the region chose their administration.
USC had to fight many faqash in their cities. SNM did not accomplish their goal and only liberated itself after the USC defeat Barre. The comparison is stupid. I’m sure if SNM captured their territory while the regime was still fighting they would’ve had to cleanse their cities of faqash remnants too. But they never got the chance

You’re only biased because Dhulos were the biggest Faqash collaborators so had to be cleansed out of our lands :manny: regardless you were given the chance to return to your ancestral lands

ONLF committed war crimes and were useless for defending Galbeed and were a tribal force. That's also why I hate liyuu
Onlf karbashed xabashi and their collaborators. If ur people sided with the xabashi, then they deserved what they got. Onlf and liyu and ogaden will continue to rule langaabs like u. Cry more

Onlf karbashed xabashi and their collaborators. If ur people sided with the xabashi, then they deserved what they got. Onlf and liyu and ogaden will continue to rule langaabs like u. Cry more
They never sided with xabashi, Marexan reer Wardher were among the biggest supporters of ONLF and in return you ran into a village and shot up innocent women, children and elderly out of their village to capture it they never sided with xabashi Marexan don't even f*ck with them, it's you who kiss your xabashi master's feet and get things from them.

World

VIP
Anyway, your commentary on the USC is irrelevant. Point is that the SNM were able to fight and dominate waqooyi without gaal interference. They defeated dir and dhulos, and put them under their thumb.
But that isn't true though. I won't lie they did defeat Dir, but they have never defeated Harti. The Dhulbahante controlled HJ areas in the 90s in which we handed back to them in peace treaty. Stop making up random shit.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But that isn't true though. I won't lie they did defeat Dir, but they have never defeated Harti. The Dhulbahante controlled HJ areas in the 90s in which we handed back to them in peace treaty. Stop making up random shit.
You are waving around SL flags. You’ve been defeated. Any person who doesn’t support SL project in Laascaanood is arrested.

Trending

Latest posts