HornerUnionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
More mulads hm? How much you wanna bet majority of mulads are from a Arab male/Somali female union. :lolbron:

There's no way those racist Arabs would allow their daughters to marry us en masse. :pachah1:

With Ethiopians it's at least a mixed bag, and not a full on cuck dynamic. :patrice:
Come to think of it I've never seen a mulad with a Somali father:cosbyhmm:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@HornerUnionist You want all horns to form one nation like this right?

Zob5fthrRDSIkGKGIymkIw.png

You need to realize that Somalis has the lowest rate of aids in the world while Ethiopia has one of the highest in Africa. Also, Ethiopia has major ethnic tensions that will eventually lead to civil war. Let's not forget Ethiopia population is booming while Somalia owns most of the land and if they join Ethiopia more than 70% of the lands will be Somali while we have a small population. Are you suggesting we should give up on our lands?

Sorry, I agree with @Amun here. Ethno-state is the only solution. :manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Come to think of it I've never seen a mulad with a Somali father:cosbyhmm:

There you go, just as i said. Somali-Arab relations is strictly one way. The men are going on an all you can eat xalimo buffé, but go near one of theirs and the sandals come out. :russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
More mulads hm? How much you wanna bet majority of mulads are from a Arab male/Somali female union. :lolbron:

There's no way those racist Arabs would allow their daughters to marry us en masse. :pachah1:

With Ethiopians it's at least a mixed bag, and not a full on cuck dynamic. :patrice:

Wrong. Most of them have Somali fathers. If you're aabo isn't Somali. You aren't. :manny:
Being Arab doesn't give you currency in our culture. Then again, I'm Dir so we don't have lores about pretend daddies. :pachah1:You're L mon ami. And there are plenty in Djbouti. It's nothing special, like you're making it out to be.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Wrong. Most of them have Somali fathers. If you're aabo isn't Somali. You aren't. :manny:
Being Arab doesn't give you currency in our culture. Then again, I'm Dir so we don't have lores about pretend daddies. :pachah1:You're L mon ami. And there are plenty in Djbouti. It's nothing special. Like you're making it out to be.

I'm not talking about clan lineages mon ami.

@MadNomad @Hybrid
Thank god you entered this thread, for a moment there I was seriously considering sending my application letter to the araweelo hit squad and join the farax-bashers. But bless you guys for reminding me that not all Somali men are like the qasaaros in this thread.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Theres plenty of half arabs a

You need to realize that Somalis has the lowest rate of aids in the world while Ethiopia has one of the highest in Africa. Also, Ethiopia has major ethnic tensions that will eventually lead to civil war. Let's not forget Ethiopia population is booming while Somalia owns most of the land and if they join Ethiopia more than 70% of the lands will be Somali while we have a small population. Are you suggesting we should give up on our lands?

True, a unionist horn is the perfect recipe for a major war in the horn that has never been seen in history.
More than 10 ethnic groups with different culture, and religion in one country.

@MadNomad @Hybrid
Thank god you entered this thread, for a moment there I was seriously considering sending my application letter to the araweelo hit squad and join the farax-bashers. But bless you guys for reminding me that not all Somali men are like the qasaaros in this thread.

What's qasaaro about keeping our own culture to ourselves?
Let the Xabashi stay in their own country, we don't wanna have them.

No, I want all Horn nations to form a union in which they closely cooperate economically and militarily while still being separate countries. Kinda like the EU or the Nordic Council.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad @Hybrid

Don't take these people seriously. I have seen enough farax bashing coming from xalimos to last me a life time, but that hasn't changed me into some xalimo basher. Generalizations is for the weak minded, i know that the internet is rarely representative of anything. :manny:

@MadNomad @Hybrid
I would've supported you by I've seen your hypocrisy encouraging people to diss Arabs and bantus while telling people not to diss xabishas

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not talking about clan lineages mon ami.

I think you missed the boat on that one. For the most part Somalis don't marry them. Nor are they vying for their hand. I don't think you're familar with stereotypes about them 'back home'.

However, ever half dhegocase I met was maternally, so. Rarely have I seen one without a Somali aabo. And being reer galbeed/djibouti has made me quite shocked that you're boasting them. Must be a sub-cultural clash.:leon: @Kingcobra, school this brother.

I would've supported you by I've seen your hypocrisy encouraging people to diss Arabs and bantus while telling people not to diss xabishas

Where have I encouraged people to be racist towards arabs and bantus?? I've never been racists towards any of those groups, why would I tell others to be that?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think you missed the boat on that one. For the most part Somalis don't marry them. Nor are they vying for their hand. I don't think you're familar with stereotypes about them 'back home'.

However, ever half dhegocase I met was maternally, so. Rarely have I seen one without a Somali aabo. And being reer galbeed/djibouti has made me quite shocked that you're boasting them. Must be a sub-cultural clash.:leon: @Kingcobra, school this brother.

I think there's some miscommunication here. What exactly do you think i'm saying?

Why would you exclude us halfies, especially those of us who were raised in a Somali household? "Your" culture isn't just yours, it belongs to me too.

I don't have nothing against you, but you have to choose one side, Somalinimo or Xabashinimo.
All I'm trying to say is don't mix up things. Like saying we should be United and stafs like that.

This is what you said :manny:

I wasn't saying that to encourage him to be racist, but to leave me alone. He was directing his anti-habesha racism directly to me. People in this forum say lots of racist things about habeshas and I never complain about that or attack back, but if you're going to direct your racism at me directly I will tell you to piss off and leave me alone.

World

VIP
There you go, just as i said. Somali-Arab relations is strictly one way. The men are going on an all you can eat xalimo buffé, but go near one of theirs and the sandals come out. :russ:
That’s not really true. We don’t really marry Arabs except Yemenis, and its both Somali men and women that marry them. @Shams nagi has a Yemeni mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending