HornerUnionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, at least halfies from Ethiopian-Somali unions look somewhat Somali. Mix with an cadaan or bantu and that Somali phenotype is pretty much destroyed.

That's true. Most Somalis I've met have always assumed that I'm full Somali, though I have met some habesha that have assumed similarly and thought I was full habesha. I've inherited features from both sides, though I look more like my Somali parent.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
That's true. Most Somalis I've met have always assumed that I'm full Somali, though I have met some habesha that have assumed similarly and thought I was full habesha. I've inherited features from both sides, though I look more like my Somali parent.

so... is you father somali or not?

War our borders will always be closed. We don wanna loose our Somalinimo

I support Soomaaliweyn, don't get me wrong. But I also think we need to end the animosity between the Horn nations. We're neighbours, and we're always going to be neighbours, so we need to learn to live with each other or suffer together.

I support Soomaaliweyn, don't get me wrong. But I also think we need to end the animosity between the Horn nations. We're neighbours, and we're always going to be neighbours, so we need to learn to live with each other or suffer together.

I wanna be a good land grabber in the future, if Xabashis except my agenda, i will have nothing against them and I will give them their stake. If not then I wipe them out

Neighbourkada was nayaa, do us a favour delete your account and dont come back you fuckin outsider.

Who made you the gatekeeper of Somalia and somalinimo? I'm Somali and I'll be staying right here, and there's nothing you can do about that.

And don't you ever call me nayaa again.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The Scandinavian countries used to constantly be at war with each other, but they found a way to reconcile their differences and made their countries great. Somalis and Ethiopians can and must do that too. The only other alternative is to continue the endless cycle of conflict and war.

And anyways, the fact that there's ethnic tensions between Somalis and Ethiopians doesn't suddenly mean that I'm not Somali. I'm still 50% Somali in dhiig and 100% in dhaqan.
also we need to separate people from politics. The Ethiopian habeshas I met were great people and very friendly.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Mulad kids usually look somali while half habeshas look more distinct also there are more mulads than half habeshas

More mulads hm? How much you wanna bet majority of mulads are from a Arab male/Somali female union. :lolbron:

There's no way those racist Arabs would allow their daughters to marry us en masse. :pachah1:

With Ethiopians it's at least a mixed bag, and not a full on cuck dynamic. :patrice:

More mulads hm? How much you wanna bet majority of mulads are from a Arab male/Somali female union. :lolbron:

There's no way those racist Arabs would allow their daughters to marry us en masse. :pachah1:

With Ethiopians it's at least a mixed bag, and not a full on cuck dynamic. :patrice:

Why do we need to marry their hairy ass daughter at the first place?

We have more beautiful girls than sand .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts