Horner league

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Stupid beg
I’m not the one begging raw meat eating xabeshis you idiot. How am I the beg?
Lol, I agree that we are worse than Ethiopians (Somalis are too prideful for no reason) but how do we have little in common with them?

For someone who is pro Black, I'm surprised you prefer Arabs over other Black Africans.
I don’t prefer arabs. Im just saying we have nothing to do with Ethiopians and they have nothing to offer.

Apollo

VIP

I don’t prefer arabs. Im just saying we have nothing to do with Ethiopians and they have nothing to offer.

Djibouti/West Somaliland/Northwest K5 Somali zone definitely have a very long history of trading and cultural exchanges with Habeshas, Afars, and Oromos.

The people in that area of Somaliweyn historically interacted with were mostly 'Ethiopians' and Arabs.

PS. The average Ethiopian knows way more about Somalis and Somalia than the average Gulf Arab. Most Gulf Arabs don't know anything about Somalis or Somalia.

How about just restoring peace and security in Somalia and the same racist Arabs will come flooding into the country looking for a place to live and work and be willing to pay taxes and we take the money to rebuild the country. That’s the best revenge don’t need any union with our neighbours it’s not in our best interest because of certain ethnic groups moving to Somalia assimilating quickly.
I hope that never happens. I don’t want to see sandmonkeys in my homeland doing their usual barbaric shit like sexually harassing women :pacspit: :farole:

I don’t give a shit about habeshis. But at least they don’t import Wahhabism and terror to Somalia.I can’t stand either of them, but if i had to pick, it wouldn’t be those who actually have the money to destabilise the country

Trending