Horner league

The video is a Yemeni show .
They're mocking bad about the people.
Yet we have thousands of them living in Somalia like kings

This just proves that Somalis values foreigners more than themselves.

Perhaps self hatred or low self esteem to devalue for others
How do you know that

But the Saudis economy is going to collapse anyway sxb :mjlaugh: so what’s ur point. Aabo egypt slaps his Ethiopian dark skinned child futo for now but for how long sxb for how long.:liberaltears:

The Saudi's have started to diversify their economy, they still have time to get ahead of the problem. They've launched a reform programme to reduce their dependence on oil and it's working. This will most likely only be a bump in the road for them.My point is don't get your info from a biased source that's exaggerating.

The Saudi's have started to diversify their economy, they still have time to get ahead of the problem. They've launched a reform programme to reduce their dependence on oil and it's working. This will most likely only be a bump in the road for them.My point is don't get your info from a biased source that's exaggerating.
Evidence it working. :drakekidding:. They wanted to build a giant Jurassic park in the middle of the desert for tourism.

Apollo

VIP
There are regional unions INSIDE the European Union, like the Nordic Council, Visegrad Group, the Benelux, the Common Travel Area etc etc.

They have special agreements between themselves that go beyond the EU ones.

Don't see why the Horn region wouldn't do it, probably will happen anyway as Abiy has hinted this.

There are regional unions INSIDE the European Union, like the Nordic Council, Visegrad Group, the Benelux, the Common Travel Area etc etc.

Don't see why the Horn region wouldn't do it, probably will happen anyway as Abiy has hinted this.

Don't Africans do this as well? Like I know West and South Africans have their own thing and the Bantu East Africans as well.

For Somalia all I found was this:

member-countries-intergovernmental-authority-development-vector-map-flags-members-igad-171313245.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Don't Africans do this as well? Like I know West and South Africans have their own thing and the Bantu East Africans as well.

A Horn (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia) only one doesn't exist, but Abiy and Farmaajo have hinted at this. Also, with Eritrea becoming less hostile to Ethiopia and their mutual interests in Tigray province this may become a thing. May take a few years.

Finally someone who sees the light :rejoice:

Unfortunately they decided to leave out Somalia they even got their own talent showhttps://youtu.be/QOStaLc5ym4😂😂

member-countries-intergovernmental-authority-development-vector-map-flags-members-igad-171313245.jpg
Unfortunately they decided to leave out Somalia they even got their own talent showhttps://youtu.be/QOStaLc5ym4😂😂

How am I hypocritical? I'm not wrong. Being Ethiopian is a step up from being Somali, and we have little in common with other Horn Africans. Those aren't two mutually exclusive facts. What is your point?
:heh:

Lol, I agree that we are worse than Ethiopians (Somalis are too prideful for no reason) but how do we have little in common with them?

For someone who is pro Black, I'm surprised you prefer Arabs over other Black Africans.

Lol, I agree that we are worse than Ethiopians (Somalis are too prideful for no reason) but how do we have little in common.For someone who is pro Black, I'm surprised you prefer Arabs over other Black Africans.
i agree I prefer a habesha over a Abu Lahab any day of the week.

don’t think I didn’t realise you sly violating Somalis trying to say we are too prideful.what are trying to do username:browtf:Im watching you

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Tdl aren't u keeping up with Ethiopian news? Tigrays are being starved and raped. I can't see Ethiopia becoming a regional superpower, every week I am seeing new ethnic skirmishes.

Apollo

VIP
Lol, I agree that we are worse than Ethiopians (Somalis are too prideful for no reason) but how do we have little in common with them?

For someone who is pro Black, I'm surprised you prefer Arabs over other Black Africans.

I have noticed that Somalis who are either pan-Arab or pan-African really don't like pan-Horners/pan-Cushites ideas/thinking. 😂 They despise Habeshas, Afars, and Oromos, but love more distant Blacks and Arabs.

I have noticed that Somalis who are either pan-Arab or pan-African really don't like pan-Horners/pan-Cushites ideas/thinking. 😂 They despise Habeshas, Afars, and Oromos, but love more distant Blacks and Arabs.
honestly its embarrassing, how can you look up to groups who don't care for you

Tdl aren't u keeping up with Ethiopian news? Tigrays are being starved and raped. I can't see Ethiopia becoming a regional superpower, every week I am seeing new ethnic skirmishes.
but underneath abiy i believe we will see something reminiscing of stalin who came to a mostly impoverished russia and left it with nuclear weapons.

Trending

Latest posts