Horner league

Um yeah, is there something wrong with that? At least Ethiopians aren't embarrassing.
Obama Shrug GIFs | Tenor

Are you really asking me if their is something wrong with being a liar and a hypocrite ? :mjlaugh:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Are you really asking me if their is something wrong with being a liar and a hypocrite ? :mjlaugh:
How am I hypocritical? I'm not wrong. Being Ethiopian is a step up from being Somali, and we have little in common with other Horn Africans. Those aren't two mutually exclusive facts. What is your point?
:heh:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
How am I hypocritical? I'm not wrong. Being Ethiopian is a step up from being Somali, and we have little in common with other Horn Africans. Those aren't two mutually exclusive facts. What is your point?
U think being a dog bowl is better than being Somali bruh

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
A Horner League would be in our interest. Access to a market with a population of 100m is just one of the reasons.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
we have little in common with other Horn Africans. Those aren't two mutually exclusive facts. What is your point?
Outside North and South West Ethiopia, Somalis share everything in common with them culturally and lingustically wise. Put them together, they will blend in overnight and no one will be able to tell the difference. There is a reason why marriages between them (alongside with Yemenis) tend to be more successful compared to outsiders.

Remember many people get the misconception that Ethiopia and Eritrea = Habasha when in reality most people are Cushitics who hasn’t touched politics in nearly 100 years for obvious reasons (hence the confusion).

Last edited:
watch and you understand how foolish the arabs are.
There channel has become biased. some of the facts in this video and recent middle east videos are incorrect.
While the xabashi economy is growing at 10% per year.
it's at 7%. while the Saudis is 0.3% but the Saudis have a larger economy of almost $800 bn so if you do the math the Saudi's are at $2.4 bn while the Ethiopians are at around $7 million.:5hcpspq:

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Don’t forget our long distant cousins outside that are being suppressed by Arabs and Bantus then we’re complete.

2In2Tq4.jpg

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
How about just restoring peace and security in Somalia and the same racist Arabs will come flooding into the country looking for a place to live and work and be willing to pay taxes and we take the money to rebuild the country. That’s the best revenge don’t need any union with our neighbours it’s not in our best interest because of certain ethnic groups moving to Somalia assimilating quickly.

I see millions of threads here about Bantus but yet I have never seen one about how Arabs openly drink camel piss and entire economies depend on oil. And who attempts to diversify their economy is to build a giant Jurassic park in the middle of the desert for tourism. I guess it seem to much for Arab booty clappers.:cosbyhmm: When u tell them there aabo is so stupid that he gives the 30% of saudi ppl who even work jobs as civil servants and doesn’t even tax them. What happens when this unsustainable society collapse when there armed with tons of American weapons.

Last edited:
How about just restoring peace and security in Somalia and the same racist Arabs will come flooding into the country looking for a place to live and work and be willing to pay taxes and we take the money to rebuild the country. That’s the best revenge don’t need any union with our neighbours it’s not in our best interest because of certain ethnic groups moving to Somalia assimilating quickly.
What wrong with a mentally colonised AA type of Ethiopian. All Ethiopian govt have been Christian whilst Ethiopia is half Muslim. We can use this league to expand into Africa and create the master race based on the aryan Somalis :rejoice:

Do you think we should make a union of horn of African countries for our own Horner peoples interests because at the moment we have been a laughing stock in the Arab league and I how don’t want talk about how west African people view us.https://youtu.be/AKrJkvS4Q2s they think we’re slavery babies😂😂
Out right racism.

There channel has become biased. some of the facts in this video and recent middle east videos are incorrect.

it's at 7%. while the Saudis is 0.3% but the Saudis have a larger economy of almost $800 bn so if you do the math the Saudi's are at $2.4 bn while the Ethiopians are at around $7 million.:5hcpspq:
But the Saudis economy is going to collapse anyway sxb :mjlaugh: so what’s ur point. Aabo egypt slaps his Ethiopian dark skinned child futo for now but for how long sxb for how long.:liberaltears:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Okay teenager , I'll give you few years for your mind to grow and mature , then you'll know that forming a Horners Union is as bad as the Arab League.

I agree we should leave the Arab League for the greater good , it didn't served our economic ambitions but instead it hindered our purposes or goals , the countless times these lizards undermined our sovereignty using the brotherhood label.

It only fits their narratives when it suits them and even some Arab countries are considering to leave that pathetic organisation , but where are our politicians , clan elders and those that bootyclap ,
these spineless people are behind closed curtains giving BJs to these lizards ,
The Arab League only see us as pawns , useless assets discarded like a used condom once their interests are served.

We don't have any allies not even ourselves we loathe each other and outsiders use that as a core leverage against us
Thanks to lack of education, tribal lines and foreign worshipping we are the butt of all jokes today.
We don't have the legacy of our forefathers

No camel fucker would have dared to glance at our women in 1500 without being impaled with spears , today it's something different.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The video is a Yemeni show .
They're mocking bad about the people.
Yet we have thousands of them living in Somalia like kings

This just proves that Somalis values foreigners more than themselves.

Perhaps self hatred or low self esteem to devalue for others

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Arabs are our worse enemies , blame it on the Kacaan regime they enabled this fucking qashin ,

We would had never joined a shit organisation

Trending