Horner is this you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You were using hate speech against our fellow Cushite neighbours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't stand for that. :ayaanswag:

Omg you are the best

giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I watched this before she flipping embarrassed us and got everything wrong. I don't even feel bad she got abuse from somalis for being Ethiopian. Do you guys see what happens when you go with an Ethiopian they distort our history and people believe them. I'm bringing back my old dp nowView attachment 48431

Shut yo ass up lol you don’t have the Somalian name on monopoly. Get a hobby masculine Xalimo .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Apollo bal waxaan fiiri
So called Habesha knows about sub sub sub sub clans where they live :mjlol:

You have comprehension problems. How many times have I explained how I learned about Somalian clans/subclans and where they live.
Stop following me around. I have never even exchanged posts with you. You are probably pissed off that I ignore your digs. But now you are getting annoying asf
@Kaleel do something about this weird stalker.

Last edited:
You have compression problems. How many times have I explained how I learned about Somalian clans/subclans and where they live.
Stop following me around. I have never even exchanged posts with you. You are probably pissed of that ignore your digs. But now you are getting annoying asf
@Kaleel do something about this weird stalker.
A habesha knows about Somali sub sub sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clans and where they live?
You went way too deep into our lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.