Horner is this you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
She's a fellow mixed Somali though, living the cursed halfie life, so I support her and all her endeavours.

I've noticed you've removed the "unionist" part of your name. This site truly is a cursed place. It destroys any positivity one has coming in. :mjcry:

The effect is minuscule though and probably used as propaganda to trick white women into mixing with brack men.

Oh, so halfies aren't the true master race? For a moment there, I contemplated ending my bootyclapping for Somalis and starting my own Halfie Nationalist Movement. We halfies would have been a force to be reckoned with against you monoracials.

Oh, so halfies aren't the true master race? For a moment there, I contemplated ending my bootyclapping for Somalis and starting my own Halfie Nationalist Movement. We halfies would have been a force to be reckoned with against you monoracials.

My parents and all my grandparents are from one sub sub sub clan :trumpsmirk:
I am proud of my homogeneity:trumpsmirk:
HOMOGENEITY :fittytousand:

I've noticed you've removed the "unionist" part of your name. This site truly is a cursed place. It destroys any positivity one has coming in. :mjcry:

Unfortunately, @MadNomad. I was a young, naive halfie full of idealism and hopes for peace and prosperity in the Horn region when I became a member less than a month ago. However, when the halfie haters got news of my arrival I faced the brutal reality of my cursed halfie life. I learned to adapt and now I'm fully on board with the Somali supremacist agenda. I call no more for unity in the Horn, let there be war, death and destruction. Such is the life of a Somali halfie on a Somali supremacist site.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Unfortunately, @MadNomad. I was a young, naive halfie full of idealism and hopes for peace and prosperity in the Horn region when I became a member less than a month ago. However, when the halfie haters got news of my arrival I faced the brutal reality of my cursed halfie life. I learned to adapt and now I'm fully on board with the Somali supremacist agenda. I call no more for unity in the Horn, let there be war, death and destruction. Such is the life of a Somali halfie on a Somali supremacist site.

I doubt people can tell you're a halfie by looking at you. You want a cursed halfie life? Try being half black or half white. Those poor souls must feel so lost. :wow1:

Apollo

VIP
I doubt people can tell you're a halfie by looking at you. You want a cursed halfie life? Try being half black or half white. Those poor souls must feel so lost. :wow1:

Those guys usually just claim to be black, while hapas tend to be more confused.

I'm exaggerating, you're right. I've had no issue with Somalis not accepting me IRL. I'm just another Somali girl to them. It helps that I look Somali too. I feel for the halfies who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts