Hormuud Telecom explains the internet outage

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go back to the kitchen.
Naag qabiil maleh meesha tan adrash baad ka tahay dumarka lama tirsano ee orodoo jikada ku noqo xaajiga shaaxa ukari.

You are not worth the time of a Majerten man sxb, Majerten Women are above Somali women, we class them as equals to other Somali men like Marehan and Hawiye because your women are dead in the kitchen and don't progress. Our Women will kick your ass, we don't send our men to your regions, we send our women who are the first line of defense.

@PuntiteQueen I find it funny how you meet these Somalis who reject clan and tribe but you can't be a Somali if you are not from a clan or tribe. So we should ignore these trolls @Warwaaqsame who clearly doesn't know the class system in Somalia is vastly different to that nonsensical wealth class system that exists in the western world. Either way sxb, you will fall into some group be it socio(tribal, ethnicity, etc) and economical(wealth class). That's just the way the world is.

There is none of this nationalism crap. Nationalism is communism, it tries to lift up people who are poor bush buun marehans and elevate they're status on the back of Somali taxpayers and by god that won't happen anytime soon.

You can assume whatever cavemen i belong to, I don't care about qabiil.
I don't need qabiil to achieve something.

@PuntiteQueen I find it funny how you meet these Somalis who reject clan and tribe but you can't be a Somali if you are not from a clan or tribe. So we should ignore these trolls @Warwaaqsame who clearly doesn't know the class system in Somalia is vastly different to that nonsensical wealth class system that exists in the western world. Either way sxb, you will fall into some group be it socio(tribal, ethnicity, etc) and economical(wealth class). That's just the way the world is.

There is none of this nationalism crap. Nationalism is communism, it tries to lift up people who are poor bush buun marehans and elevate they're status on the back of Somali taxpayers and by god that won't happen anytime soon.

Exactly, place that little troll on ignore Dr :dzmxmmb:

You are not worth the time of a Majerten man sxb, Majerten Women are above Somali women, we class them as equals to other Somali men like Marehan and Hawiye because your women are dead in the kitchen and don't progress. Our Women will kick your ass, we don't send our men to your regions, we send our women who are the first line of defense.

Sxb dumarka lama tirsano meelaha weligeed haka ciydo. Adnah sheeko rageed la imaw dhoocil qiireysan camal ha uhadline

@OTF The reason why MJ are obsessed with Hamar is, it has committed horrific crimes in 91 against Darod people and it hasn't been resolved. Not only horrific, they looted all our investments in the city. Till this is resolved, I doubt they're will be any love lost. As MJ we want the city of warlords to be punished for how they treated other Somali citizens and that's why we want war in hamar, we want them chasing each other thru xafadaha and HG sending missiles again into bakaraha and bombing it all up. Why? because the city is based on haram and it should die in haram is our majerten views. While this happens, PL will develop and be in peace and expand it's influence regionally and globally, while you see the dust of a technical and hobiye in your god damn mogadishu.
The captain Morgan guy was directly/Indirectly(burning farms) responsible for 350k+ deaths. Now he’s living happily in PL. He even came to xamar and no one cared. We don’t care about morgan anymore what makes think we will care about some small-time retired warlord in xamar??Give me a break. Xamar is moving forward. Thousands of darod are still coming to xamar every year. Meanwhile More and more dhulbs& warsanglis are switching to SL ever year. I guess PL is not that great after all.:mjlaugh:

The captain Morgan guy was directly/Indirectly(burning farms) responsible for 350k+ deaths. Now he’s living happily in PL. He even came to xamar and no one cared. We don’t care about morgan anymore what makes think we will care about some small-time retired warlord in xamar??Give me a break. Xamar is moving forward. Thousands of darod are still coming to xamar every year. Meanwhile More and more dhulbs& warsanglis are switching to SL ever year. I guess PL is not that great after all.:mjlaugh:

Hodan alone has more roads than the entire puntland.

Can you walk on those roads without being accompanied by baba Amisom ?

They're bragging about the capital city of Somalia that receives all the funding and attention all of Somalia deserves. You'd think they built it themselves. No shame whatsoever.

Meanwhile Puntland was built after the civil war and we're financing our own major infrastucture projects.

Best of all, our students are not answering questions about Ata Turk in their final exams and their internet connection is still working.

:trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes I can even hang out with them Amisom in their compound. Before the pandemic started I was in xamar and nothing happened to me.

Puntland communities are creating the erigavo-bosaso road which is like 300 kilometers and your talking about the hodan neighborhood and that's only 1 kilometer. We are building our own deep sea port in garacad also.

Hawiye and Marehan can never self build themselves, look at they're regions closely and u will see why they suck off mogadishu which was built by Majertens. Look at how sacad tries to always claim he loves galkacyo but he neglects his hawiye areas where they are by themselves like hobyo. You gravitate towards majerten which is the power house of Somalia, u can tell just by our how many projects on our own, we are dominant clan.

Puntland communities are creating the erigavo-bosaso road which is like 300 kilometers and your talking about the hodan neighborhood and that's only 1 kilometer. We are building our own deep sea port in garacad also.

Hawiye and Marehan can never self build themselves, look at they're regions closely and u will see why they suck off mogadishu which was built by Majertens. Look at how sacad tries to always claim he loves galkacyo but he neglects his hawiye areas where they are by themselves like hobyo. You gravitate towards majerten which is the power house of Somalia, u can tell just by our how many projects on our own, we are dominant clan.

That shit is not even close to be considered a fishing port, let alone a deep sea port.
You can shit on all qabiils, I like what you're doing there. That's like a music to my ears.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That shit is not even close to be considered a fishing port, let alone a deep sea port.
You can shit on all qabiils, I like what you're doing there. That's like a music to my ears.

Your a liar, you don't know shit about garacad port development and the phases of development it has to go through. Why is everyone following Majerten. We first came to Mogadishu in 1930 and led the way for other Somalis to follow in 1960. We led the way again in Kismayo and those bush buun marehan now gravitate towards Kismayo while neglecting GHETTO. Galkacyo and u see the same story again with Sacad in love with Gaalkacyo because it's built by Majertens while he neglects HOBYO and other hawiye run towns. I am sick of you all abusing Majertens, yet you always seem to follow us, where-ever we go. Admit it, Majerten is the dominant clan in Somalia

Your a liar, you don't know shit about garacad port development and the phases of development it has to go through. Why is everyone following Majerten. We first came to Mogadishu in 1930 and led the way for other Somalis to follow in 1960. We led the way again in Kismayo and those bush buun marehan now gravitate towards Kismayo while neglecting GHETTO. Galkacyo and u see the same story again with Sacad in love with Gaalkacyo because it's built by Majertens while he neglects HOBYO and other hawiye run towns. I am sick of you all abusing Majertens, yet you always seem to follow us, where-ever we go. Admit it, Majerten is the dominant clan in Somalia
Many clans like Dhulo and MX feel they themselves are superior to MJ and look down on them

No one is following you, xamar was always the mecca of Somalia.
And my family was in xamar for centuries for business purposes.
Cuqdad baa ku dilootay, mindhaa mooryaanti usc baa batari idinku guray?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
No one is following you, xamar was always the mecca of Somalia.
And my family was in xamar for centuries for business purposes.
Cuqdad baa ku dilootay, mindhaa mooryaanti usc baa batari idinku guray?

Don't waste a single minute of your time arguing with these feckless fools. This OSMAN character just claimed that Somali people do not constitute an ethnic group. Could you imagine the level of qabilist derangement it takes to write something like that?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Many clans like Dhulo and MX feel they themselves are superior to MJ and look down on them
They see as superior but in reality they are less than small clans. Isaaq treat Dhulo like low class clan. Check on Sool parliament seat. Caynabo ex Dhulo village has 6 seats from one HJ sub clan , on the other hand Dhulo pro SL clan 6 seats only!!. MX is worse from Dhulo, they losing each village to Hawiya. Both clans lose lands as history says. MJ didnt lose one inch of his lands even in the crazy south. So those clans just be glad MJ is the head of Darood.

Trending