Hormuud Telecom explains the internet outage

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Dear Client,

We regret to inform you that our internet service has been interrupted since around 10:00 am EAT. Our early assessments suggest that the submarine cable sustained a shunt fault after windy conditions caused Somali shores of the Indian Ocean to become very rough and turbulent.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was suprised at the amount of people who were calling for war. This forum sometimes scares me.
This forum has unfortunately collected the PTSD generation who hope our generation go to war again while sitting in internet cafes feeling bad that their generation will be the only in our history to destroy their own homeland.

Bunch of losers. Imagine if we develop how mad they will be.
:russ: :mjlol:

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
Too bad. I was hoping they were giving fatmaajo the black hawk treatement today.

Still waiting for sheikh thuma walahi.

60 years later and I’m still waiting for y’all to kick Kenyatta’s And his Bantu army from garissa

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
60 years later and I’m still waiting for y’all to kick Kenyatta’s And his Bantu army from garissa
whoops Looks like they ended up in Xamar
A037E34B-D0BE-4A2C-89CB-5C0948C57BC3.jpeg

Yeah, its like sometimes when you see certain posters giddy about Shabaab attacks.
Gotta question sometimes if they are actually Somali:patrice:

They want to see people suffer back home because of some warped political goal scoring while they enjoy the security of their diaspora residence, there's many deranged individuals on here. If some supposed war were to occur in Mogadishu it wouldn't be good for anyone. Especially the local population there.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

All of you who wanted a new war to start Illaahay arraxda haniga jabiyo
ASC guys I hope we get along:salute:
I was suprised at the amount of people who were calling for war. This forum sometimes scares me.
This forum has unfortunately collected the PTSD generation who hope our generation go to war again while sitting in internet cafes feeling bad that their generation will be the only in our history to destroy their own homeland.

Bunch of losers. Imagine if we develop how mad they will be.
:russ: :mjlol:
Yeah, its like sometimes when you see certain posters giddy about Shabaab attacks.
Gotta question sometimes if they are actually Somali:patrice:
Your narrative have been debunked by this tweet @Ayubi posted. The government shut it down cause there's no subsea cable outage.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They want to see people suffer back home because of some warped political goal scoring while they enjoy the security of their diaspora residence, there's many deranged individuals on here. If some supposed war were to occur in Mogadishu it wouldn't be good for anyone. Especially the local population there.

Must be nice to root for anarchy from a council house/moms basement :wow:

Trending