Hormuud Telecom explains the internet outage

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If he doesn't agree with you, you are either from a different tribe or a bot, its a new level of 68IQ :pachah1:
When did I make a reference to your tribe? You are a bot though, Farmajo can do no wrong which is funny to us but I'm particularly happy the niyad jab that hit you and your fellow bots.

:kendrickcry:
The only bot here is you who can't have his own opinion and when some1 like
I didn't reference his tribal affiliation. You are the idiot who came on here with bullshit and you were called out on it.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I think you're in the wrong thread:gucciwhat:
don't worry he's malfunctioning.
source.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Must be nice to root for anarchy from a council house/moms basement :wow:

It makes no sense, sometimes I wonder if people who wish harm on others are ok in the head. No sane person would ever wish for war on their own people and country. I hope they see the light and learn from their mistakes :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It makes no sense, sometimes I wonder if people who wish harm on others are ok in the head. No sane person would ever wish for war on their own people and country. I hope they see the light and learn from their mistakes :)

I am sick of hearing your constant nationalism. Your not my brother, your not my relative, your not my fellow clans-men, your not anywhere near my region. We happen to share a god damn country, we are fellow citizens under Somali confederation, this doesn't mean we are the same people.

Just like many majertens are fellow citizens of white and black and mexicans in america, this doesn't mean they are the same people. We share a country god damn you JIRON, we are only fellow citizens, we are not the same people though. You keep mixing citizenship thinking a piece o paper is going to make you my fellow blood relative.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Some of these basement dwellers are still stacked in 1991 era. They don't know that tens or hundreds thousands of their people are in xamar and nearby towns.

Are u sick of @Jiron and his constant one-liners of 'somalinimo'. He thinks just because we share a government and a federal territory together this automatically makes me and him brothers. We are not brothers waryaa, we are fellow citizens only who happen to share a federal international border, my people are darod ethnically and regionally my clan-men are puntites.

The way I see it, I see you at the level of mexican and hispanics who we happen to share a federal nation with.

Why do people from Puntland want war in xamar? Allah xaasidsana. :oops:
They have an unhealthy obsession with xamar( not just the gov but the city itself) ever since the Italians brought the first MJ to xamar. Their Hatred for farmajo is understandable tho.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am sick of hearing your constant nationalism. Your not my brother, your not my relative, your not my fellow clans-men, your not anywhere near my region. We happen to share a god damn country, we are fellow citizens under Somali confederation, this doesn't mean we are the same people.

Just like many majertens are fellow citizens of white and black and mexicans in america, this doesn't mean they are the same people. We share a country god damn you JIRON, we are only fellow citizens, we are not the same people though. You keep mixing citizenship thinking a piece o paper is going to make you my fellow blood relative.

Hey brother there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being the same people. Yes we may call different regions home but that’s ok, that is what makes all of us unique. Now as an individual, u have every right to control who you consider ur immediate family or not but u can’t control other individuals who have the same views as me in ur immediate circle :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@OTF The reason why MJ are obsessed with Hamar is, it has committed horrific crimes in 91 against Darod people and it hasn't been resolved. Not only horrific, they looted all our investments in the city. Till this is resolved, I doubt they're will be any love lost. As MJ we want the city of warlords to be punished for how they treated other Somali citizens and that's why we want war in hamar, we want them chasing each other thru xafadaha and HG sending missiles again into bakaraha and bombing it all up. Why? because the city is based on haram and it should die in haram is our majerten views. While this happens, PL will develop and be in peace and expand it's influence regionally and globally, while you see the dust of a technical and hobiye in your god damn mogadishu.

Are u sick of @Jiron and his constant one-liners of 'somalinimo'. He thinks just because we share a government and a federal territory together this automatically makes me and him brothers. We are not brothers waryaa, we are fellow citizens only who happen to share a federal international border, my people are darod ethnically and regionally my clan-men are puntites.

The way I see it, I see you at the level of mexican and hispanics who we happen to share a federal nation with.

I don't give a flying f*ck to that old mythical darood fantasy.
If darood or hawiye, DM were great men Somalis won't be living in a miserable life in 21st century.
f*ck to these low iq men village men from the dark ages.

Trending

Latest posts